Stephen Coughlin / Bad Employer

1 308 Ballyfermot Road Ballyfermot Dublin 10, Ireland
Phone: 016263651

Dear consumer,

I have worked for Tasty Treats Bakery in Ballyfermot Dublin 10 until recently when I was forced to resign due to several reasons. My main reason for resigning was the incredibly poor conditions in the bakery such as no canteen for the staff, very small changing rooms and cramped working conditions.

Almost 99% of the staff working in the bakery are non-nationals, as an Irish employee I was forced constantly to listen to Polish radio, the only Irish staff working at Tasty Treats Bakery are some of the shop staff, so after several years working for Tasty Treats I just could not stick the attitude towards my request for a modest pay increase, nor could I stand by Mr Stephen Coughlin Managing Director of Tasty Treats contempt towards the implementation of H.A.C.C.P policy for the bakery and its staff, with poor hygiene conditions and the lack of procedures implemented by the management, I had no choice but to leave. Bakery owners should not be permitted to treat their staff and customers in this way.

How can an Irish company in 2015 only employ approximately 1% of its staff from Ireland?

How can an Irish company producing food not have adequate conditions for their staff as mentioned above?

How can an Irish food company not have H.A.C.C.P policy in place for the production of baked goods and trained staff ?

Ma