Stemologica.com / The seller took $100 for the so-called sample of cream

United States Review updated:

People, be aware that their trials are total scam and rip off. I ordered night cream from them, and it was sample. I paid only for postage, and this company got $5 from me. After that they started to charge me for $100 per month. WTF? I tried to reach them and stop these fraudulent charges, but no one replied to my emails. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

Ne
Dec 24, 2014

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2015

I got an invitation to a short survey about my Internet provider with a mention of getting a free product (pay $5.95 shipping only) after completing the survey. After I clicked on the Stemologica product, I noticed I was charged $11.99 instead of $5.95. I checked the Web & found out that this was a scam. I Immediately tried canceling the order, but they said it was too late. They also mentioned that I had agreed to sign up for auto-refills at $149.95 for each shipment. So, I contacted my Credit Card Co. and asked them to block any future charges from this outfit. I returned the packages unopened with "return to sender" written on the packages. I emailed them & said that I would contact our Attorney General if they didn't cancel my account. Bottom line is that I was out the $11.99. Beware of these phoney surveys - also found that they did a similar survey with Amazon & a number of people got scammed.