Steinhausen Overnight / Beware

Steinhausen Overnight has another scam chain call www.electronicgadgetstore.net.

Beware!

This company sells watch winders and popcorn machines. I found them from web search and noticed their price is $100 cheaper than others, seem legitimate since they have mastercard/visa/paypal.

They have an option to give 10% discount if you pay by check. They cashed out my check on 7/16 and promised delivery the following week but failed to commit.

At first, they respond to my email within 1 day but then ignore after I started to sense something's wrong. The excuse was either shipment or custom delay, week after week. If you search web reviews by their company name or web address, you will not find any.

Only when I search by their address "17600 Chatham Hills Rd, Norman OK 73031", then you'll find 2 [redacted]s.

I will continue to track them down to prevent more people from being hurt.

Es

Comments

• Dk
      17th of Apr, 2009
    Steinhausen Overnight - Fraude-non refund, non delivery
    steinhausenovernight.com
    steinhausenovernight.com

I placed an order in March 2008, was charged on my creditcard whilst order (after taking money) was placed on back order. A year later after billion of mails and fraudulous promesses i will file charge via the US ambassy in The Netherlands. This company and it's owner Mr. long should be stopped.

• Lu
      16th of Sep, 2009

My story is nearly identical to the first complaint. This operator has held my cash since June and has promised a refund. Needless to say, the check has never arrived. The merchandise never was sent. The Oklahoma Attorney General's office is collecting complaints on this company. If you have had a problem, please file with the AG's office - it's an easy online form. This guy needs to be stopped. The form can be accessed at http://www.oag.state.ok.us/oagweb.nsf/complaint.html

• Nu
      14th of Nov, 2009

I too have been a victim of theft and fraud by Electronicgadgetstore.net. I recently ordered two watch winders and paid via check to receive an advertised 10% discount on my order. The check was cashed immediately, and no merchandise was ever delivered. Numerous e-mails to "Don Davis" (who I believe is actually "David Long" owner of the company) yielded nothing but excuses on back ordered merchandise. After 30 days, I demanded cancellation of my order and an immediate refund, all to no avail. I am out $162.00. His christian overtones in his e-mail messages infuriate me even more ("Thank you & God Bless".) Yeah, God Bless me for being a fool and doing business with this jerk! This guy is scam artist and needs to be shut down and do time in Leavenworth for theft and mail fraud! I have filed formal complaints with the OK Attorney General, NC Attorney General, the FTC, the US Postal Service, the BBB and the FBI unit IC3. I am now considering legal action. From all the bad press this guy is getting, a class action suit needs to be filed against him. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS BOGUS COMPANY!If you have been a recent victim of this scam, email me at www.fiasco@carolina.rr.com

• Re
      10th of Jan, 2010

LOOKING FOR OWNER OF THIS COMPANY???? LOOK ON BLOG TALK RADIO!!! Goes under the name of MICHAEL LONG. You can find him @ HIS radio show ASKING for $$>>Journey Into The Light. Good Luck.