Steinhausen Overnight / Be careful

Steinhausen Overnight is by far the worst experience I have ever had involving any simple transaction. I don't have the space to state how difficult it was to get a response, how slow response time was, and how unsatisfied I am with Steinhausen Overnight. I will NEVER deal with them. They have made me be much more selective while buying over the internet.

Tr

Comments

• Pi
      8th of Mar, 2009

I am currently in a situation where I purchased product on December 26th, 2008 - a $129 watch winder. After not having received it for 30 days AND never receiving information regarding my order with the exception of the automated PayPal transaction notification, I contacted Dave Long. Well, a form email regarding delayed orders and a suggestion to substitute to some lesser winder. No thanks. Replied with a request as to when my order would ship. Another reply regarding substitution - to a different model yet. Sent an email requesting refund. Miraculously, at that very moment, he was struck down. The responding email indicated that the CEO had a hospital emergency and would not be available for 1 to 3 weeks (enough time to get them outside of paypal's dispute period) and that no one else at the company can deal with the "bank" except Dave Long. With paypal, all you need is a login and password, but I am an idiot - what do I know. In any case, I still filed a dispute with paypal and am attempting to escalate. Will be contacting BBB in OK and FBI and online fraud sites. This guy should be shut down with all the data that is out there on his poor customer service and in my case no service and NO Product after 60 days. AND, no communication that was not initiated by me.

Weak.