Stein Mart — customer service
The clerk (actually a manager I've not seen before in that store--& I shop there a lot) gave me inaccurate information about my account, saying I had to stop opening new accounts--which I never have done--& said there was no record of my account. She was also very rude to a couple of clerks who asked her for information about sale items. I have never been treated like this and I love Stein Mart and hate having people like this waiting on people.
Updated by Judith Russell, Nov 24, 2018
I was displeased with the clerk (actually a manager, I think) who waited on me on Black Friday. I know she was probably tired and hassled with all the customers, but without us, she wouldn't have a job. She was rude, not only to me, but to several clerks who asked her for information. She also gave me totally inaccurate information about my Stein Mart account.
More Stein Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Stein Mart - return policy 
- Stein Mart - awful company 
- Stein Mart - sales clerk offered free magazines 
- Stein Mart - misleading return policy 
- Stein Mart - racial profiling 
- Stein Mart - refused to honor scratch off discount mailing 
- Stein Mart - customer service
- Stein Mart - customer service at stein mart #398
- Stein Mart - rip off
- Stein Mart - never buy online