Steel Bridge Medical / Money stolen!

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-597-8533

Steel Bridge Medical continues to send me bottles of their product even when I haven't ordered it. They charge my credit card $99.00 every 60 days. I have called and still have no luck and they continue to send supplements!

Avoid them people!

Va

Comments

22nd of Jan, 2008

I"M IN THE SAME BOAT..APPARENTLY I DIDN'T READ THE FINE PRINT WHEN I ORDERED LIPOPLEX FROM THE INTERNET. IT WAS A TRIAL, THAT'S TURNED INTO A ONGOING DELIVERY EVERY 60 DAYS . I CALLED THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND GAVE THEM INFO ON HOODIA'S CHARGES, AND VISA SAID, IF AFTER CANCELLING THRU THE STEEL BRIDGE PROCESS ,THEY STILL BILL MY CARD, CALL THE DISPUT DEPARTMENT AT VISA AND THEY WILL PUT A HOLD ON THE CHARGE TO THE CARD. i'VE CANCELLED AS OF 1/22/08..LET'S SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET OUT OF THEIR BILLING SYSTEM.....

• De
      25th of Jan, 2008

the same thing happened to me.
    delila

• Cy
      28th of Jan, 2008

I was promised a refund in Nov '07 because they billed me on a date they were not even in the office. I keep getting the run around and every time I call they claim they have submitted the refund request ti the proper department. Yeah, I'm sure they have. Meanwhile, I have to keep calling them and listening to their lies.

Ask for a supervisor and the only supervisors don't have anyone over them that can over ride their decisions.

• Mr
      30th of Jan, 2008

I have now received this today 01/30/08 and I have ordered nothing from this company. I include this mornings notice I e-mailed you about my earlier concerns and fears.
    Problem:
    On 01/24/2008 I ordered a "trail" of Hoodiaphen. The amount of the trial was $5.95 and I was told I could cancel any further orders by simply calling Ashton Jones at 1-800-597-8533 at any time before the fifteen day trial ended. On 01/29/08 I received a package from USPS that I was required to sign for. It was the "trial" bottles of the product. It supposedly contained the two bottle of 15 capsules each of the 30 mg.capsules, USP. There was no invoice and no identifying information on the package. The return information only contained the following: Fulfillment Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73109. Above the return address, in large letters was FCM. Under the e/USPS Signature confirm bar code are the numbers: 9121 8052 1390 7061 7223 92 and the package was mailed from Zip 73109 on JAN 18 2008 which I now find strange since my phone conversation was on 01/24/2008 and the product billed to my credit card on 01/25/2008. I have contacted my credit card company and told them I have tried repetedly to contact this company, but have been unable to reach anyone. I either receive a recording, I'm told the number is temporarily out of service, or once connected to a "live" person, I'm cut-off and the line goes dead. Having said all of this, I have no dout that I am being scammed and I fear this company will continue to bill my credit card for additional shipments. I have nothing to fight back with. My credit card company has basically said they have no power to refuse payment from the company since the company has my credit card number. Please tell me what I can do to protect my credit card and avoid receiving additional charges beening applied to my credit card from this fraudulent company. I'm 60 years old and should have know better than to buy into thier spill. Web sites: www.hoodiaphen.com & https://www.complaintsboard.com+Hoodiaphen

Complaint Background

Not all of these questions are required. Please provide as much information as you have.
    1. Product/Service Purchased: Hoodiaphen
    2. Model Number:
    3. Contract, Account, or Policy #: Aston Jones
    4. Order #: endicia.com 071V00531079
    5. Purchase Date: 1/24/2008
    6. Date Problem First Occurred: 1/24/2008

Dates you complained to the company/organization

7. First Date:

16. Suffix:
    17. Purchase Price: $5.95
    18. Disputed Amount:

Desired Outcome
    Enter your DESIRED OUTCOME below. Please keep your description within the box provided, without scrolling. A summary of your complaint is preferred, as the BBB will contact you if they need additional details. Mandatory fields are followed by a RED "*".
    1. Desired Settlement:
    Other (requires explanation)

2. Desired Outcome:
    I do not want this company to charge my credit card for additional purchases when they make it impossible to cancel receiving additional bottoms of Hoodiaphen. I am also concerned they could possible use my credit card number for purchases I am not yet aware of. I would sincerely appreciate hearing from you as soon as possible. Their prodduce is very expensive when not purchased on a trial basis. Comments at https://www.complaintsboard.com/ are frightening

oping to make since out of this scam.

• Wi
      31st of Jan, 2008

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANOTHER BOTTLE OF LIPOPLEX WITHHOODIA, BECAUSE I HAVE HIGHBLOOD AND TOLD I HAVE DIABETES. SO PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I SEE MY DOCTOR. CONTACT AT A LATER DATE.

MILDRED MURDOCK

• Di
      29th of Feb, 2008

I just began receiving the Lipoplex and am probably in the same boat as the above individuals. When they ship the items, there is no information and I need to return their products and cancel the order now. Does anyone have any information to help with this. The person called me on a Sunday afternoon and caught me totally off guard. I only agreed to a trial and was told I could cancel at any time. From the emails above this does not seem to be their policy. I have several medical problems that are listed on the bottle and cannot take this product.

• Pa
      8th of Sep, 2009

I was also a victim of this company…. I had purchased the "trial" bottles of the product Hoodiaphen 30 mg 15 capsules. They never sent me any invoice or company phone number to customer service. The envelope that the product came in had no return address. My credit card was charge for $5.95 then another charge for $99.00. I started to do some research on the internet. This company is a RIP OFF. I contact my credit card company (Discover) which was no help at all. They claim that it was good charge. I explained that I canceled any other product except the trial for $5.95. I sent e-mail and tried to call but all the phone number don’t work. Discover did not at all side with me. I then contact my attorney who wrote a letter to Hoodiaphen and to Discover Card Services. Hoodiaphen never responded to the letter, but four days later the, cooperate office for Discover called and the charges were reversed. Discover said that I showed all proof that this company has many complaints on doing the same thing and that it should have been taken car when I filed a dispute with there dispute department. SEE WHAT A LETTER FROM ATTORNEY WILL DO>
    Paul, NJ

15th of Dec, 2010

These people are crooks. In the fine print you indeed will get more product. As such it is sent shortly after your first shipment and then it is billed. You will then get another shipment very quickly. This will now be your third billing in a short time. If you do not check your credit card carefully, the 30 day period is done and you have no recourse.

Jack B. in Wisconsin