Steebar / Clock Inserts / order

1 p.o. 607Peapack, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 908-204-0095

I ordered clock inserts, account was charged. Steebar will not answer emails or phone calls. I do not know when or if they ever will ship .

Comments

• Aw
      2nd of Nov, 2008

I have the same problem. I was charged full price. No quanity discount like it said and still no product.

• Dc
      4th of Nov, 2008

Same problem. Order placed and acknowledged, credit card charged, no merchandise. It has been one year and they have not answered any of at least a dozen emails and they never answer the phone.

• Da
      18th of Nov, 2008

Yep, these folks stole $96 from me. I suspect they are a fraud. They have a great website to suck you in, but once you order they have your credit card number. Then they don't respond to emails or phone calls. When I call now, three months after my order, all I get is a busy signal.

They take you personal info and then disappear. I've reported them to everyone I can think of and suggest you all do the same to protect others.

• Ke
      20th of Nov, 2008

I have had the same problem. No product, no contact, no phones being answered. I suggest that we report them to the New Jersey Attorney General's Office.

• Ea
      21st of Nov, 2008

Have a similar issue. Actually got in contact with someone after faxing him. He called my home, was told to contact my fiance's cell phone to discuss the matter with him. He never called my fiance.

His persistence led to a promise to deliver the missing pieces as of yesterday (11/20). My fiance tells me not to hold my breath.

Let me tell you, the look on my father-in-law's face when he saw his sheets of wood for his birthday was priceless. And not in the good way.

• Sj
      31st of Aug, 2009

Steebar ripped me off. No clock and no return. I have contacted my credit card company about the fraud this web site is involved in.

• Nl
      15th of Dec, 2010

Ordered pen parts as of December 3rd, 2010. It is now the 15th, ive been charged, no more information. I have tried calling, emailing etc. No response. Looks like i will be calling the Credit Card Company and trying to cancel.

• Ro
      30th of Nov, 2014

My complaints are similar to the above. I did receive my product, however two of the items were defective -grossly inaccurate temperature and hygrometer gauges. They have not answered four e-mails sent to them requesting assistance.

12th of Dec, 2014

Even after this lawsuit by the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs, Steebar.com continues the practice of Fraud. How is this allowed?

• Ar
      4th of Aug, 2015

Sounds like I'm piling on, but my story is pretty much the same. I received a defective part and they promised to send a new one fromconfirmed available stock. Nothing sent. No responses to emails or messages.