Steam Cleaners Plus / Cannot contact company

Vsc18 Elite Steam Cleaner
All4Elements
Steam Cleaners Plus

A Division of All4Elements

I purchased a steam cleaner from this company. When I went to use it, I found that an adapter was broken. I tried to call the company but could not get through. The answering machine stated to leave number and someone would get back to me. Left three messages and still no response. I tried calling the parent company and was put on hold and went back to first message and then back and forth and then a disconnect, It is obvious that this company is a sham. There contact e-mail get an error message when you try to send.

Va

Comments

• Gh
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I've purchased two items from steam cleaners plus at different times and never had any trouble getting a response from them. Their email responses came in less than 24 hours and the one unit I had to return was an easy process.

• Gr
      11th of May, 2010

I ordered a steam cleaner on March 1 or so from Steam Cleaners Plus. They sent me an email confirming my order. I then received another email from them stating that they were out of stock and they would be in in about 3-4 weeks. I waited. I sent them emails and they still kept saying they were having trouble with their supplier and as soon as they came in they would send it to me. It is now May 11th and I still haven't received my steam cleaner and they have my $249.95 for it. I can't imagine that a company works that way. Am I the only one that is having a problem with them?

• Am
      12th of Jul, 2010

Grammy55, you are not the only one. I have been waiting more than four months for my steamer too.

After the initial confirmation of my order, I received no correspondence for over a month. When I wrote to inquire about status, I received a rather snippy reply indicating that they already told me that they were out of stock and promising delivery within three weeks. Three weeks came and went. After another month I wrote again and received no response.

Finally, after waiting yet another month, I wrote and informed them that I intend to contact PayPal to file a fraud claim if someone didn’t get back to me before the end of the week. Surprisingly, someone responded within a couple of hours, but again, the tone was snippy and unprofessional. They claim that they have sent updates about my order (thus implying that I have somehow missed this correspondence or am lying by claiming to have never seen it) and were “confused” as to why I may be concerned about fraud. At no time have they apologized for the delay in product delivery nor their failure to keep me informed as to the status of my order. They have promised shipping by Wednesday, but I will believe it when I see it.

If I have not heard from UPS to confirm shipping by Monday I fully intend to contact PayPal and very other organization I can to: A) get my money back and B), insure that as many people as possible know about my experience.

Yes, the steamer promised was listed at a great price...but now I understand why. It’s NOT WORTH IT to deal with this company. My advice to you all is to save yourself a headache, and spend a few more dollars to buy from someone reputable.

• Vd