StealthBid / Malfunctioned

1 14220 Park Row #213Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

This site submits bids on your behalf for Ebay. You can bid in groups if trying to win the same item. After one bid is won, it is supposed to cancel the other bids for the same item. I got burned on a Garmin. I won an auction, and it submitted more bids. Now I have won 4 Garmins, and only needed one. They have not answered my email.

Avoid this site.

Ke

Comments

• Sc
      5th of Apr, 2009

I've had this happen too, but it has been Operator error every time (i.e. my own fault). It IS a bit tricky to set this up right... things can go wrong. For example, if the auctions are too close together (within 20 minutes of each other I think) it cannot cancel after a win. This is a shortcoming, but the site does warn you about it. Also when you select "cancel auctions after one winning bid" you have to make sure you save the setting. I have blown this also. The BEST thing about Stealthbid is not that it snipes - even though that is cool. The BEST thing is that it lets you manage a large number of bids for a single item. You don't have to bid on one and wait for results. You can bid on a bunch (as you did) then cancel at will. If you sibmit a bid on E-Bay you cannot cancel it.

• Dr
      9th of Nov, 2009

It's no good it wont answer any of my email that i have sent them several times over the year as i cant place any bids on the item it keep coming back that i enter the wrong number and that is not true.

• Jd
      17th of Nov, 2009

I have the same problem as drpepper139@roadrunner.com. AND IT IS NOT OPERATOR FAILURE. I COPY AND PASTE THE EBAY NUMBER AND IT TELLS ME IT IS THE WRONG NUMBER. I USED STEALTHBID FOR YEARS WITH NO PROBLEMS, I THINK MAYBE THEY ARE OUT OB BUSINESS WITH MY MONEY.

• Dr
      1st of Dec, 2009

I too have used Stealthbid for years with no problems, but now they have my money and I can never summit a bid????????? I have tried to get in touch with them but no answer to any emails. If anyone knows for sure, please advise as to their status. Thanks.

Dr Deca

• Ro
      4th of Dec, 2009

If this moves toward a class action lawsuit, let me know. I'm in the same boat- I have credits on my account but can't use them on eBay. Heck, I can't even seem to log onto the Stealthbid site now.

29th of Jan, 2010

has not been working for me for 9 months; also, no replies!!!