Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / wait time
On Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:51 PM (Thanksgiving Night/Black Thursday shopping) my daughter and I went to the counter and waited probably 7 minutes or so for someone to acknowledge us and take our order. This only happened after I had told the cashier we had not yet been waited on.
My daughter placed her order, then I place mine. We paid separately. It took 30 minutes to get three shakes, but that is only a small part of our experience.
We watched as employees waited for the orders to come on the screen or to the window while another employee was filling condiments, sweeping, and mopping the waitresses' workstation. (The mopping thing was ridiculous). I feel it was way to busy for this to be done as the girls were only going to continue to attempt to walk across the floor.
Having worked fast food myself, I believe the staff needed to be better trained on how to handle the potential business expected for this massive shopping/holiday weekend.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders