Steak 'n Shake Enterprises

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 by

poor service and very rude management

Springfield, Illinois
I recently went to the Springfield Illinois Steak n Shake located on Dirksen Parkway. Though it was later at night we had a waitress who threw our menus at us without speaking. She then took our orders and brought our food out. We asked for our shakes and refills (which she let our drinks sit all dinner with out refilling). When I then mentioned that we have been waiting a while for our things and we were disappointed with the service that we received at that steak and shake. She walked away, but as she was walking away from our table, she was yelling back at me. I have never experienced such horrible customer service. As we just simply asked for our drinks and try to enjoy our dinner, we were yelled that and treated in a manner which was not how customer should have been treated. With this customer service at the steak and shake, I personally do not think that we will be back simply due to how we were treated. By the end of the night we did appreciate some of the other staff that seem very very nice but we had a waitress who we believe was actually one of the managers treat us very poor.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree