Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / Lack of product.

Auburn, IN, United States

10-16-17 I don't blame the personnel at the location, but find it hard to believe that portions of the menu was out of product.
The local unit does not get to order their consumables. That is done at the corporate level, and corporate decides how much product and when the product arrives at locations.
The product that was missing was bacon, therefore a number of items on the menu were not completely available.
Micromanagement is not the answer to getting and keeping customers.
I had my meal but not the meal I wanted, I desire to be able to order what I want when I want it.

• Updated by coastiecappy, Oct 17, 2017

Micromanagement is not the answer to getting and keeping customers.

Co