Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / gift card
We were given a gift card to steak n' shake. We still had $4.81 left on the gc. We went to the rockwall tx location last week, expecting to have $4.81 credit on the $7.68 total. We were told by lilyan h that the card decreases over time with lack of use. Never never were we told that since it was a gift. Neither does the gift card have this printed on the back of the card.
We will never darken the door of another steak n' shake. This is very poor customer service. At some point, we should have been advised of this restriction.
Please refund my bill for 9/20/2017. I would appreciate a response from you.
You may contact me at my email: [protected]@swbell.net. Should I not hear from you, I will contact the better business bureau with my complaint.
Thank you, nina cox
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - cold food/long wait/filthy