Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / dine in / horrible management

We just left the Martinsville Indiana Steak and Shake and it was a horrible experience. 7 families walked in to eat during our 45 mins of being there and left because no one attempted to seat them. Each guest waited at least 10-15 minutes before walking out. The manager was unpleasant & unapologetic. No one smiled, no one said welcome to steak and shake, how can I help you, may I take your order. It was the worst experience I have ever had at a restaurant. One of the waitresses walked out before her shift ended, one was crying, and the manager was horrible. This store needs new management & staffing. There is no way anyone who was there tonight will be repeat customers and you had at least $300 walk out the door because they weren't seated. No one was there to check us out when we were done eating no one asked if we wanted desert or add ons like the fry seasoning. This is a complete joke and I will be surprised if changes aren't made that this store will make it. I will not be back to this specific Steak and Shake and it will be a while before I want to go to any other one. This store truly needs to get their [censor] together & someone needs to step up and manage their employees, organize them, and be able to run a store and be plesant.

Sn