[Resolved] Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / customer service

Zanesville, OH, United States Review updated:

On 5/1 at the zanesville ohio steaknshake I waited 15 minutes at the drivethrough. Finally got to the window and mentioned how long I have waited. Girl said snottily sorry. Then she took my credit card for 5 minutes, finally tossed my bag of food out without a word. I calledcustomer service, filed a complaint and so far have had a generated email. Disappointed and worried about the security of my cc account.

• Resolution statement

I am being harassed by another member of complaintsboard

• Updated by Copper80, May 06, 2017

Lolol..you are hilariousπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Updated by Copper80, May 06, 2017

This guy is one sick son of a ###.

• Updated by Copper80, May 07, 2017

ummm, I think someone has multiple personalities.

• Updated by Copper80, May 08, 2017

Sure little buddy...sure.

• Updated by Copper80, May 08, 2017

Im sorry this was meant for neatdude

• Tomboy88's Response, May 16, 2018

Store number 617

Co
May 5, 2017

Comments

• Co
      6th of May, 2017

I am 56 years old not junior high, and shut up, If i ever acted this way in public my husband were there he wold cause a scene, but he was banned from there because he swore and threatened to hit me because they made him angry.

@Copper8O I never posted this

6th of May, 2017

@Copper8O I never posted this, i believe my account has been compromised.

@Copper8O This was not posted by me

@neatdude ### you you brainless ###

• Ca
      7th of May, 2017

Kevin, why can't you leave people alone?!!! Enough is enough! It's bad enough you make 100+ troll accounts at pissedconsumer, but why bring your BS here? This person doesn't deserve your bullying!

• Ca
      8th of May, 2017

@neatdude I'm reporting your harassing private messages to the site's admins- don't message me again, you twerp

8th of May, 2017

@CareyRL Omg..are you finally getting the message ###?

@CareyRL go away.

8th of May, 2017

@neatdude Its copper, ### for brains, and I think you must be very disturbed.

• To
      16th of May, 2018

She's a very hard worker when I come in overnight or even mid day she's always here working ten times harder then others in the store. I told her she should be a manager because she make sure that customers are happy and satisfied with their services. She'll make sure everyone is on there job I love everything about this young lady. And I eat here every other Tuesday 34 times a year and each time I look for Tempest. Awesome person to keep on y'all team please don't lose her. Thanks for hiring a wonderful female like her.