Steak and Shake — stereotyping
went to the resturant with a friend who was here out of town we were going to get coffee and something to drink so i was justed dressed in a tee shirt and scrub pants.my hair pulled back plus im young. the waitress waited on us my cell phone rang and i said sob under my breath and the waitress walked up and i apoligized she said that was okay. she went to the manager and told her i called her a fu--ing bi--ch i told the manager what i said and the manager said i looked like a trouble maker and was dressed like a scrub and i needed to leave. she said she believed her waitress and to leave or she would call the police on me. i have been in that steak and shake many times and was told not to ever come back. this is just unbeilivable to me that they can treat a customer like this and stereotype someone. i have a good job and a family but because of the way i was dressed they didnt want me there.
More Steak and Shake Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders