Steak and Shakestereotyping

went to the resturant with a friend who was here out of town we were going to get coffee and something to drink so i was justed dressed in a tee shirt and scrub pants.my hair pulled back plus im young. the waitress waited on us my cell phone rang and i said sob under my breath and the waitress walked up and i apoligized she said that was okay. she went to the manager and told her i called her a fu--ing bi--ch i told the manager what i said and the manager said i looked like a trouble maker and was dressed like a scrub and i needed to leave. she said she believed her waitress and to leave or she would call the police on me. i have been in that steak and shake many times and was told not to ever come back. this is just unbeilivable to me that they can treat a customer like this and stereotype someone. i have a good job and a family but because of the way i was dressed they didnt want me there.

Comments

• Po
      Sep 21, 2010

I don't get what the stereotype is. Sure, she shouldn't have lied, but you shouldn't have cursed at all. Grow up. Part of being mature is watching your language.