STC Saudi Arabia/Sawa Carddaily & weekly deduction

For the last seven month every morning SR. 0.80 is deducted from my prepaid balance and inspite of two registered complaints nothing has happened. Now for the last two to three month every week anoth SR. 5.oo is deducted on Wednesday. I do not know what to do apart from complaining. I receive some unwanted messages for downloading ring tones which I never open.I want them to cancel any extra service if they are providing on my saudi mobile [protected]

Ta

Comments

• Ad
      Jun 28, 2010

may i have solution of this problem so contect me at [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ab
      Jul 09, 2010

I NEED MOUJOD SERVICE

• Mo
      Aug 21, 2010

Subject.. Deduct Money 2nd Complaints
    Dear Sawa.
    Assalam-u-alikum.
    I would like inform to you my mobile sawa sim daily automatically deduct 1.30 saudi riyals from my balance. Today my son mobile also same amount deduct 1.30 saudi riyals started. Please find out ...
    What is Worng ? What is Worng ? What is Worng ? What is Worng ?
    This money Deduct system Haraam !!!
    My Mobile Nos # +966 [protected]. +[protected].

B & R
    Mohammed Naseer Uddin.
    21/08/2010

Aug 21, 2010

Assalam-u-alikum.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    my#is [protected]

Sep 12, 2010

Subject.. Deduct Money 3rd Complaints
    Dear Sawa.
    my mobno. is [protected]
    kindly check and close this system

this money deduct system is Haraam !!!

thanks with regards

Sep 26, 2010

Same is happening with my mobile for past 10 days. Every day SR 1.30 is deducted without any reason. Please stop this.

Anil
    [protected]

• Ka
      Oct 16, 2010

dear sawa
    i have a complain regarding the deduction on my mobile account.every friday they are deducting 6 riyal and they keep on sending msgs which i have not opened.please help me how to stop this...

• Hy
      Nov 07, 2010

I am also facing the same problem, the sms message is also deducting Sr 5 from my sawa balance. The message is like this http://wap.emea.timwe.com/iac/m3?sti=976&sub=139449697
    If any body knows how to disable this crap, please let us know on this forum.

Thanks
    Hyder

• T0
      Nov 07, 2010

no answer yet for this kind of problem ? i have the same problem and already reported it to the STC systems using their STC.COM.SA contact for support and until now they cant answer my inquiries regarding this non-sense ... i asked them if this is a fee for some services under STC i should known so i can cancel or continue if this is a service under their system ... going back here if they reply to my inquiry...

-t0t

• Rr
      Nov 20, 2010

same here for the past months 1.30 riyal is being deducted sometimes twice a day #[protected]
    hmmmn, what's going on to my favorite service provider. Please explain what are these for. Thank you.

• Ra
      Nov 23, 2010

I am agree with the people that some thing is going on. i am also the victom of the same kind of deduction i.e 5 sr. Is there any body who is going to help or solve this matter.I shall be thankful to him.
    Rashid Zamir
    [protected]

• Mo
      Nov 24, 2010

my mobile [protected]

• Kh
      Jan 12, 2011

I also have same deduction problem from my mobile accounts SR. 1.30 daily morning to my mobile no. [protected], that is really irritate me, for that I tried to contact many time to customer care (STC) I could approach 2 times after long call waiting process. I have requested to the representative to solve the problem, then the first time he only satisfy me to solve the problem but nothing happened. And second time the another representative repplied me that HE CAN NOT DO NOTHING and advise me to send the blank message to 8000828 to deactivate the service. I tried all but nothing happened, If any gentlemen have the solution please help & inform me on mobile no. [protected] or [protected] or my email."[protected]@gmail.com PLEASE.

Mar 12, 2011

Go to the below given link, and click to unsubscribe, and 4 digits pin number will be sent to your mobile. type the received pin number and it will be cancelled automatically.

• Al
      Mar 16, 2011

Sawa,

To whom it may concern,

due to all your respect, why i am experiencing this kind of problem the same with the others mention above i am also deducting 5sr in my mobile, kindly fix this problem as soon as possible! thank you! my mobile number [protected].

• Lo
      Mar 26, 2011

To whom it may concern
    I am also experiencing the same thing every week i have a 5SR deduction in my load and i received this unwanted messages, even decided not to use anymore my sawa sim and use mobily instead. Hope you can do something on this problem so i can still use my sawa sim. Thanks my mobile no is [protected]

• Ju
      Apr 09, 2011

dear stc sawa team
    i have also experience the same deduction 5sr my load every week and i received also arabic massage not important for me because i cant understand. im a filipino, now i decided by next month i did not used anaytime the sawa card if the deduction was contineu
    thanks my email:[protected]@yahoo.com
    mobile#[protected]

• Au
      Apr 14, 2011

pls. stop deducting 5sr load to my mobile, is that what service u give to people using sawa prepaid card, STC are u listening to all comment of the people or are you deaf of this scandal what stc, sawa doing this, every time i load to my mobile you get 5sr to my load, how nice your service do to us, maybe its time to use another if you dont react about this scandal what you do, my mobile #[protected]

Apr 16, 2011

Due to all your respect, I' would like to complain about this website wap.emea.timwe.com, every saturday 11:00 am morning it's consistent deducting me 10 riyals to my balance and i want to check why they deducting me of this amount? anyone can help me how to avoid receiving this message from this website. And one more thing i, Preffered to use STC Sim card beacuse the service is fantastic to be honest, but i have another complains because i don't receive any English messages came from STC, i received only Arabic and i'am sorry and i don't want to offend someone, but i don't know what is the meaning of the message. Thank you and hoping you can do something about this matter.

To Whom it May Concern,

Good Day! I have received the same problems deducting me 10 riyals to my previous balance and this is 3rd time now and it's happen to me every Saturday. And saying to the message is Download from this link wap.emea.timwe.com. 2nd thing please help me to received english messages from sawa promotions. Thank you Please help me to fix this matter. Aron

• Fa
      Apr 16, 2011

before 3 or 4 month i activated facebook sms alert on my sawa sim card.
    then they began to deduct my credit. every month 12riyals. some times 14 riyals. then i closed facebook sms alert. but till now STC deducting my credit. i calld castomar care 902, they said im not registerd with any program, they cant help me.
    another day i called they said to send a blank sms to 800444.
    i sent many times, but till now they deducting my money every month.
    plz anyone say how to stop it!!!
    im using sawa since 8years. now it is borring, everyday sends me 5/6 advertising sms. specially Qitaf sms although im registerd with Qitaf since 4years, but every day they sends sms to registerd with Qitaf.
    now the big problem with face book.
    how to stop facebook sms alert on sawa simcard.
    my cell is +966 [protected]

Asalamualikum,
    I am A sawa userand there is a deduction in my balance of 1.30 sr everyday so plz check if any service is activated only my card plzzzzzz deactivate it .Hope you can do something on this problem so i can still use my sawa sim. Thanks my mobile no is [protected].I am facing this problem from last month plzzzz help me out thanking u

May 18, 2011

I would like inform to you my mobile sawa sim daily automatically deduct 1.30 saudi riyals from my balance. Hope you can do something on this problem so i can still use my sawa sim.so plz deactivate the service my number is [protected] plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out for god sake

May 18, 2011 by Ameera
    I am receiving messge that 5 saudi Riyal deducted from my mobile +[protected] pre paid card. And after few second i receive an SMS saying that "download from this link: http://wap.emea.timwe.com/iac/m3?sti=976&sub=280437515 " this happens weekly.The message comes from 802601 please kindly stop deducting .

May 18 2011 by Ameera
    I am receiving messge that 5 saudi Riyal deducted from my mobile +966505968545pre paid card. And after few second i receive an SMS saying that "download from this link: http://wap.emea.timwe.com/iac/m3?sti=976&sub=280437515" this happens weekly.The message comes from 802601 please kindly stop deducting .

Assalam-u-alikum.
    I would like inform to you my mobile sawa sim daily automatically deduct 1.30 saudi riyals from my balance.so plz deactivate the service for which my balance is reducing .plzzz do something plzzzzzzzzzzz. my num is [protected]

Asalamualykum warahmatulalah,
    please seriously listen to ur customers complaints

plz disactivate my service daily deduction of 1.30 riyal plz help me out from this one.and also plz dont send me any msgs i am using sim for calls and i am not not intrested in other activities plzz i dont want any services i would be very thankful to u if u deactivate my service for which is deduction is going on my num [protected].plz for god sake.

May 23, 2011

plz listen to ur customer otherwise u will loose ur customer bocz they start using other simcards available in market.plz go a head and try to solve ur customers problem.

my num is [protected] this is the last complaint i am giving from me wait and check for 2-3 days deduction is not stoped then sorry i have to used other simcard like mobily or zain thanks

May 23, 2011

This problem of mine is long time already with this stupid wap.emea.timwe.com...fr.802601..they cut it or deduct my load every week...why like this...? id try to STOP bec...there is written below if u want to STOP or CANCELLED but STILL...?how dare is it..why like this?eversince i did not open with this STUPID LINK...BUT still they deduct it my load...To STC staff ...wake up! Id try many times to cancelled..go to the STC company ask..they only said send to 800828, and td try to call 902...but STIL...??Pls STop it my mobile # is [protected]...PLS

• Na
      Jun 03, 2011

I also got fed up and irritated with the daily deduction of SR 1.30 from my SAWA balanace. Made complaints thru' STC online many times but in vain, and then visited their office at Dabab Street Riyadh and wrote down my mobile no. available on a piece of paper keeping with the reception, as there was no one who can explain me what is this deduction for. Unfortunately daily deduction is going on if there is balance in the account and i don't know what to do next. My no. is [protected].

• St
      Jun 05, 2011

SAUDI TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS:
    PLEASE STOP SENDING NONSENSE MESSAGES FROM YOUR ACCOUNT...802600 AND 802601. EACH CODE IS DEDUCTING FROM ME 5 SAUDI RIYALS EVERY WEEK.
    WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP ME TO STOP THIS NONSENSE.

• Ha
      Jun 14, 2011

dear sawa
    i have a complain regarding the deduction on my mobile account.every friday they are deducting 5 riyal and they keep on sending msgs which i have not opened.please help me how to stop this..#[protected]

• Mr
      Jun 17, 2011

i also have the same complaint with my sawa no;[protected].during my every recharge, the balance will not remain for one or two days. i received also arabic massage not important for me because i cant understand., kindly fix this problem as soon as possible, or give me instruction to stop this deduction, my email id:[protected]@rediffmail.com

Jun 20, 2011

Dear Friends: This is a weekly subscription service. You will receive 3 ringtones per week for only 15 SR! To cancel the service just send stop ringtones to 616234 for Mobily customers, 802601 for STC customers. standard operator SMS (sent by the user) and WAP/GPRS/UMTS charges may apply.
    [protected]@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2011

This is a weekly subscription service. You will receive 3 ringtones per week for only 15 SR! To cancel the service just send stop ringtones to 616234 for Mobily customers, 802601 for STC customers. You can also contact our helpdesk at support.[protected]@timwe.com. You must be 14+ years of age or have bill payers permission, standard operator SMS (sent by the user) and WAP/GPRS/UMTS charges may apply.

Jun 20, 2011

Dear friends: just send stop ringtones to 616234 for Mobily customers, 802601 for STC customers

• Go
      Jun 20, 2011

A request to STC Management that please send sms in english language so that I am also able to understand what these messages aims.

Regards,
    Gopalakrishnapilla Rajesh
    Mob; [protected]

• Sh
      Jun 22, 2011

I am receiving sms from 809420 DailyAyia and being charged SR 3 WEEKLY. I want to cancel this service the message I get is very confusing as follows;
    to get the channels you have subscribed to send all, to cancel your subscription send U channel number.

I received a request to subscribe this daily service but no cost was mentioned. Make sure that any new service request shoul have cost mentioned alongwith the request.

shahid farooq

• Ri
      Jul 08, 2011

I am facing the same problem, the sms message is also deducting Sr 5 from my sawa balance. The message is like this http://wap.emea.timwe.com/iac/m3?sti=976&sub=139449697
    If any body knows how to disable this please let me know

Thanks
    Rifan Mutthalib
    [protected]@hotmail.com
    Mobile:[protected]

Aug 07, 2011

I am agree with the people that some thing is going on. I am also the victim of the same kind of deduction i.e 5 sr. Is there any body who is going to help or solve this matter.I shall be thankful to him. My cell # is [protected].
    Mazherahmed.Misarwala