Stc Mobile / deactivate service

Saudi Arabia Review updated:

Dear Sir,
My Colleague told me his STC sim service some programm activate and deducted acount balance. he didn't know what are the services activated in the sim service. So, now he is not recharge the number and still he can attend the incoming call only. Can you please deactivate what are the services in the system.
please deactivate for the all SMS services in the following number + [protected]

Comments

• Sh
      25th of Apr, 2011

how to deactivate sms services

22nd of Jun, 2011

dear sir .. please deactivate all my sms servicess from my sim +966559433359 so i can recharge comfy

• Dr
      30th of Dec, 2011
    Best Best Advice

respected stc team...plz remove mobile services e prayers timings and all other services soon as ur operator number is not helping me out plz plzplz...as my no is 0531493237 so that i can recharge my account freely if otherwise i will consider change of number so plz help

• Na
      29th of Jul, 2012

Dear sir... everyday i am deducted with .40 halala from my balance. The reason is one or two massage receive daily. please remove it because it annoys me...think .40 halala x 30 days = ????? ...it really disturbs me alot... please who ever the personnel taking care of this service please do remove it so...thank you...my mobile number is : 0506469940. please again remove the service/s that i have now...have a good day...

7th of Aug, 2012

STC Mobile Complaints & Reviews - Deactivate Service
    STC Mobile
    Posted: 2012-08-7 by
    Company information:
    Saudi Telecom Company
    Saudi Arabia

Dear Sir,
    please deactivate for the all SMS & OTHER services in the following number + 966 507225501
    Thanks...

17th of Sep, 2012

Dear Sir,
    I have a problem with my Internet Bills in the last two months my compensation are only SR592 when I go to STC Olaya Branch to settle my payment I was amazed that my payment is now SR1776 and I ask them why I need to pay this huge amount the only thing that STC owe me is SR592 for two months. When I calculate SR1776 it is consuming of 6 months. I need to disconnect this due to transfer of residence.
    The other payment shows on my SAMBA SADAD is now SR1, 184 and now this is 4 months charge.
    As per my contract my monthly payment is SR296 and the credit limit is only SR1000 if I exceed this amount it will automatic disconnection.

I already paid last July 4, 2012 before going on vacation with the amount of SR740.40 here I attached the payment receipt.

Here are my STC information:
    Iqama No. 2311663088
    Service No. 12936379
    Account No. 2012929814

• Am
      31st of Oct, 2012

Dear sir,

please deactivate all services from my sim (0552713464) every week automatically deducting 10 sr. I dont know what service is activated on my number.. Kindly please deactivate my service.

• Kh
      1st of Nov, 2012

Dear sir,

please deactivate all services from my sim (0530357545) every week automatically deducting 10 sr. I dont know what service is activated on my number.. Kindly please deactivate my service.

• Ne
      31st of Jan, 2013

please deactivate the service which is deduct my balance 10 sr every week.my mobile no.00966501153549

• Sk
      1st of Feb, 2013

dear sir, please deactivated all services from my prepaid sim (0538957926).every week deduct 10 riya my account.kindly help me and deactivated my all services.thanks a lot.

24th of Feb, 2013

Dear sir... everyday i am deducted with .40 halala from my balance. The reason is Exchange Rate massage receive daily. please remove it because it annoys me...think .40 halala x 30 days = ????? ...it really disturbs me alot... please who ever the personnel taking care of this service please do remove it so...thank you...my mobile number is : 0507097670. please again remove the service/s that i have now...have a good day...

• Sh
      8th of Mar, 2013

Dear Sir when i rechrage in my account is automatically deducting 5 sr. I dont know what service is activated on my number.. Kindly please deactivate my service . 00966-501305676

• Ed
      15th of Mar, 2013

I want to deactivate unnecessary subscription on my account. 15 riyals a week. Please deactivate all of this. I think i805218 subscription. Please help me or I will change my Telcom. Thank you.

21st of Mar, 2013

Dear sir everyday deducted 40 halala from my balance. The reason is health message coming daily. Please deactivated this service.My mobile number is 00966535969428. Thank you

• He
      17th of Apr, 2013

i want to deactivate my stc offers

• Da
      26th of Apr, 2013

Dear sir,
    Every day some halals are been deducted .I dont know what service is activated on my no...kindly please deactivate my service. 0532008299

• Ni
      30th of Apr, 2013

dear sir,
    every day some halals are been deducted.will you please deactivate all offers from my number
    my number is 0533415269

2nd of May, 2013

• He
      16th of May, 2013

sir please deactivate my stch all service and mobile number is 966537562500

• Mu
      29th of May, 2013

Deactivate Service
    i want to deactivate my stc offers...my email [protected]@gmail.com

• Ri
      12th of Jun, 2013

Stc team,

Please deactivate this services in my sim 0531595369, very week it deduct 10 riyals on my load and 5 riyals also. I cannot load large amount because this services will deduct again 10 riyals, so please deactivate this unwanted services.
    This are the date and time of deduction
    May 28 7:30 am 10 riyals
    June 4 7:30 am. 5 riyals
    June 13 6:40 am. 5 riyals

• Be
      15th of Jun, 2013

Dear Sir,
    Please deactivate from my mobile #0532528601 all STC services who is deducting me .40 halalas everyday without my knowledge.

Bernardo Duka

• Us
      20th of Jun, 2013

every week 10 SR are deducting from my balance by 804940 service or any other service but i am not getting any facility please deactivate my all unnecessary services 0538353299 ... plzzzzzzzzzz

10th of Jul, 2013

dear sir... everyday i am deducted with .40 halala from my load for unknown reason...if i do have your services, please remove it because it annoys me...think .40 halala x 30 days = ????? ...it really disturbs me alot... please who ever the personnel taking care of this service please do remove it so...thank you...my mobile number is : 0509770782 ... please again remove the service/s that i have now...have a good day...
    RECEIVING MESSAGES FROM THIS NUMBER :803579

10th of Jul, 2013

Respected sir
    Please Deactivate Sms Service of 803579. Daily i am losing 40 Halalas from this Message for please Cancel this As soon as possible thanks in adavance

My number : 0509770782

14th of Aug, 2013

Dear Sir in every 3 days my account is automatically deducting 5 sr. I dont know what service is activated on my number.. Kindly please deactivate my service . 0551496325

• Fa
      17th of Aug, 2013

Please deactivate mozook funny message link service to my #0550426327 i am sr 5 for every message hhtp://mozook.com/d.aspx?d66f6f5d662dd647

• Se
      2nd of Sep, 2013

Hello sir., please deactivate my all services.. Only calling option is enough for me.. My mobile number 0509753522

• Ar
      13th of Sep, 2013

Dear STC pls all the activate services from the No: +9660503415418... Pls sent me a massage after deactivating so i can do recharge undoubtfull;

• Li
      8th of Oct, 2013

Dear sir, somebody activated Eight new sim in my iqama without my permission. Really I don't know who open this Eight new sim. So I want to cancel all new Eight new sim. 0532910721, 0532910449, 0532910527, 0532910577, 0532910502, 0532910717, 0532910557 and 0532910708. These are the eight numbers I want to cancel. So kindly request you to cancel all these eight numbers immediately. My contact number is 0533382097.

• Az
      14th of Oct, 2013

for my stc mobile no. may be activated service 11, so every week deducted 10 SR . please cancelled my unwanted service. because of that i am not recharge the card.my mobile no is 05309616662.

• Pr
      1st of Jan, 2014

Respected sir
    Asslam Olaikum
    sir
    5 stc number has been Activated through my Iquama however I have taken only 1 of them. what to do . how can I deactivate this fake numbers? please guide me.
    thanks

• Fu
      24th of Feb, 2014

Dear Sir when i recharge in my account is automatically deducting my amount . I dont know what service is activated on my number.. Kindly please deactivate All my service plan. My sim nos :00966-558129690
    STC Mobile Complaints & Reviews - Deactivate Service

15th of Mar, 2014

Please deactivate all my sms services please and my number is 0506863375

• Th
      5th of Apr, 2014

dear sir can you deactivate abwab sms services because i had recharge 10SR suddenly it reduce to 3SR i want to deactivate it sir please deactivate it ...

19th of Jun, 2014

Dear sir, please deactivate all services from my mobile no .+966532233508 every months automatically deducting 5 sr. I dont know what service is activated on my number.. Kindly please deactivate my service.

• Pm
      20th of Aug, 2014

Dear Sir in every 3 days my account is automatically deducting 5 SR. I don't know what service is activated on my number.. Kindly please deactivate my service . 0530304892

27th of Aug, 2014

der sir, i want cansal my mobail no;0506498922

27th of Aug, 2014

dear sir.i have two stc no so iwant cansal & deactivate for this no ;0506498922

10th of Jan, 2015

Dear sir,

Please deactivate all services from my sim (0509744930) every week automatically deducting 5 SR. I dont know what service is activated on my number.. Kindly please deactivate my service.