STC — internet jood unethical behaviour, cheating customers
My complaint is regarding STC internet Jood package.
My account number is [protected]. Landline [protected].
I subscribed for 149 SR/month package (10mbps) on October and was happily using it untill one of your customer care service representative called on 15 March 2016 and informed me that i have a special offer. For just an additional fee of 10 SAR my package will be upgraded to 40mbps plan for 1 year. That makes my package fee 159 SAR. But my bill for the month came 178SAR.
My plan was never upgraded to 40mbps eventhough after repeated calls to customer service from where i got very bad service. STC customer service rep told me that they cant do anything regarding this. What kind of explanation is this!!! Your agent make a fake offer and take more money for it!!!
Please try to resolve this!!
More STC Complaints & Reviews
- Saudi Telecom - lucky draw scam 
- STC Saudi Arabia/Sawa Card - daily & weekly deduction 
- Stc Mobile - deactivate service 
- STC - internet bill 
- STC - internet is very slow 
- Saudi Telecom - diducted amount
- STC - customer service 
- STC - my internet speed is vey slow 
- STC - deducting 1.30sr 
- Saudi Telecom - awful experience