STCinternet jood unethical behaviour, cheating customers

Dear STC,

My complaint is regarding STC internet Jood package.

My account number is [protected]. Landline [protected].

I subscribed for 149 SR/month package (10mbps) on October and was happily using it untill one of your customer care service representative called on 15 March 2016 and informed me that i have a special offer. For just an additional fee of 10 SAR my package will be upgraded to 40mbps plan for 1 year. That makes my package fee 159 SAR. But my bill for the month came 178SAR.

My plan was never upgraded to 40mbps eventhough after repeated calls to customer service from where i got very bad service. STC customer service rep told me that they cant do anything regarding this. What kind of explanation is this!!! Your agent make a fake offer and take more money for it!!!

Please try to resolve this!!

Thanks,
[protected]

Su
Apr 03, 2016

Comments

• Ho
      Apr 11, 2016

Dear STC,

My complaint is regarding STC internet Jood package.

My account number is [protected]. Landline [protected].

I get internet package from STC jubail office 149 SR/month (10mbps). I already paid my last two month January/February 2016 bills on date of 287/02/2016, Now my two month bill will be 298 SR, But two days before my new bill coming 510.72 SR.
    STC customer service never attend a call. STC make a fake offer and take more money for it!!! Please resolve my problem.

Please try to resolve this!!

• Ae
      Aug 04, 2016

I used 199 SAR, 20 MB properly, But I received same call, to update 20 MB to 40 MB with just 10 more offer (199+10 = 209) from stc customer support, But bill was coming 349 SAR, I went to Customer Support, their response is very bad, Why STC behave like this...? Calling 900 many times, they doesn't solve problem. Bad STC. Instead of cheating customers, they can beg from everyone to earn money...