STC — deducting 1.30sr
Everyday, I received a message from my samsung mobile with stc no. [protected] and they deduct 1.30 sr, not only that, i'm recieving also a message from 802600 and almost 6x or more I received everyday. Yesterday I decided to send a tex message stating unsubcribed then send to 802600, then I started to received a message stating the I requesting to terminate my samsung mobile service, coming from this unknown email ad - h. [protected]@gmail.com.
Please help me to stop this kind of messages.
More STC Complaints & Reviews
- Saudi Telecom - lucky draw scam 
- STC Saudi Arabia/Sawa Card - daily & weekly deduction 
- Stc Mobile - deactivate service 
- STC - internet bill 
- STC - internet is very slow 
- Saudi Telecom - diducted amount
- STC - customer service 
- STC - my internet speed is vey slow 
- Saudi Telecom - awful experience
- STC - about sim registration