STC / internet bill

Saudi Arabia Review updated:

My internet was already close for almost one year, so please clear all my records in your file. Attached this my official receipt photo copy as for your record and evidence. Thanks.

STC

Comments

• Sm
      8th of Mar, 2013

Dear,

I have to stc landline and einternet as well. I would like to know how check bill through internet as before i use to check through one url but now its asking for online account and i tried to open new account but am unable. so please kindly guide me how to open new stc online account and how to check the bill details.
    Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks...

26th of Aug, 2013

Respected sir

I have paid the complete telephone bill of my account last week and still my land line is disconnected kindly look into the matter
    my land line np is
    tel account no is 06963247
    thanks
    27/8/2013

26th of Aug, 2013

i have paid my complete telephone land line bill last week and there is no outstanding bill and my land line is still not functioning
    kindly look into the matter
    thanks

• To
      20th of Jan, 2015

I have similar case. Last 19August 2014, I fully settled my bills, attached is the scan copy of the receipt (patora). I am not using the same service line since I closed it last August, so please clear all my records / bills in your file. Refer to attached copy of official receipt for your record and evidence. Thanks.

• Aw
      26th of Apr, 2016

I installed stc internet wifi in march 2016 but still billing have no information

21st of Sep, 2016

I have submitted my stc Internet bill on 17 September 2016 for two months, now again I receive 2 months bill. How should I resolve this issue.
    Thanks

• Ur
      27th of May, 2017

Dear,

I have to stc einternet as well. I would like to know how check bill through internet as before i use to check through one url but now its asking for online account and i tried to open new account but am unable. so please kindly guide me how to open new stc online account and how to check the bill details.
    Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks...

• Bl
      9th of Jul, 2017

I have unlimited internet and the bill every month is 160SR when i go to the for 1 week when i want to settle the 160 monthly bill i found out that the bill was increase and how it happens i already pay 160 SAR but my internet is not working and i have remaining 271 SAR this wrong bill please check this my account is 5083959535

• Ba
      2nd of Aug, 2017

2 years ago I took the STC modem connection (new) after 3 months I had to go to Pakistan. I went to the STC branch and said them to cut this internet. They said it's done.
    Now after 2 years I receive the bill of RS 4200. Kindly check my record I didn't use it. Please clear my bill.
    Iqama no : 2161758574

25th of Feb, 2018

Sir I have use an Stc postbaid sim monthly 170 sr but I am not baid for 3 months internet conscience cut services after I'm not baid Bill and 10 months so Bill amount bay time eanypady fine baying

25th of Feb, 2018

Sir I have use an Stc postbaid sim monthly 170 plans I'm not baid Bill amount an 3 months so I have less connection after 10 months not paid Bill amount so how much coming an Bill amount please help me

5081485455 that is My Bill number please check my Bill amount