Stay Whites/Clean Whites / SCAM

1 FL, United States Review updated:

This is a total scam! They tell you that you can have a 14-free trial. Your trial starts from when you place the order. Then in about 3+ days you receive your product. That doesn't even give you time to actually test the product. Then when you cancel your order you have to send back the used products (that go in your mouth) at your own expense! If they do not receive the product within 14 days or if you would like to keep your product you can keep it and they will charge you the "Low Low Price of $54.95!" I thought it was a free trial? Right.

Comments

• Ss
      8th of Feb, 2010

Is there any way NOT to pay that money, since they using some miserable business policy??

• Ml
      14th of Feb, 2010

They have ripped me off. Their produce is not worth the price number one and if for some reason you are indisposed as I was as I was ill they still charge you even though you offer to return their product and explain to them that it was impossible for you to respond within the limited time period.

They have you as they charge your credit card. I also suspect that they are a complilation of several companies that use different names but are still under the egis of one company.

I am fighting to have my credit card company check them out as they are just a scam and since I am 78 years old, 79 next month they are particularly egregious against SENIOR CITIZENS.