Statewide Protection Agency / Guard Card/ Firearms/ Other Training

1 3011 Citrus Cir.Walnut Creek, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (925) 935-6000

On July 9th, 2009 I enrolled in the guard card training course that Statewide Protection Agency was offering, as you need to obtain a Guard Card License in order to work Security in the state of California. The class and application fees added up to $255.00 as I wanted the live scan with firearms in case I decided to get my firearms permit as well. After the course was completed which was easy because the trainer, Willie Browning, gave you the answers for the test. 2 weeks into waiting for clearance from BSIS (Bureau of Security and Investigative Services) I decided to call BSIS and ask if they have received the information from Statewide as I have paid them to submit the paperwork for me. They said they have not received any paperwork from that company and to try to contact them. I called for several days afterwords and received no call back, even after leaving numerous messages with my contact number. So I waited a week more thinking that it just needed time to submit and clear etc. I called BSIS again and received the same answer, so then i decided to go to Statewide's office and talk to them directly since they have not returned my calls. As I approached their office a woman was walking out and taped a notice of collection on their door. She was the building manager and was upset about the money that they owed her. She said that they have not paid their rent for several months and kept giving her the runaround on when they were going to pay etc. She said sometime over the weekend they cleared out the office and bailed on her. They did not give her a forwarded address nor did they inform her of their intentions to pay. Since then I have not been able to contact anyone from that company about my guard card training and they still have not submitted my information to BSIS, and I am out $300.00 because of them. This company is so unprofessional and they are obviously crooks. Stay on the lookout for this company or any of it's members, you never know what assets are going to be taken or how they are going to scam you out of money. Please respond if you have any information on their whereabouts as I am going to try to get my money back somehow. People should not be able to get away from scamming others out of money, Thank you.

Comments

• Bl
      29th of Jul, 2009

SCaM artists indeed, that is so wrong!

• Er
      4th of Aug, 2009

Try Loss Prevention Group www.oaklandsecuritytraining.com. I did my Guards Card there it was online in 2 days.

• Sy
      19th of Jul, 2010

i took my class nov 4 2009. i am goin threw the exact same process as you are. i want to figure out how i can get my money back?