Stater Farm Insurance / storm damage

A tree fell on my house during the storm. I notified the State Farm Insurance where I had home owner policy, and got a an email with the Adjuster's name and phone number and email. I also went to my agent's office, where I was told to take lots of pictures and try to protect your property from further damage, and said that there is nothing they can do to assist me :(
After 2 weeks, another Adjuster called to tell me that he will be coming to see the damage within one week, so now it has been 3 weeks after the incident. I had a broken skyline windows where rain would bring water inside. So I brought some guys to remove the tree and secure the roof and windows from leaks, I also took 24 pictures as recommended by my agent.
The adjuster came in ( not the one assign to my case) spent 3 hours, barely talk to me or explain the process and left.
I could not wait much longer, so I brought repairer men to start fixing the damage, during this time, I send number of emails and left messages for the adjuster, none was returned or replied.
Went back to my agent office, and they referred me to the adjuster.
The repair men I hired were of 3rd class workmanship and yet the whole project cost me 16+k to fix.
State Farm send me a check for $10, 700 for repair.
I went back to my agent and seeking her help, she told me to bring my contract, which I did.
It was sent to the Adjuster who was assigned to my case, which by now was closed.
He finally called me after 3 month, saying there is nothing he can do since job is done!!!
This guys expected me to wait 3 month with broken roof on 3 levels, half of the deck gone till he calls me!!!
I canceled my policy with them, and HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR READER TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
As for their agents, they are ABSOLUTE OVERHEAD, WITH NO BENEFIT TO POLICY HOLDERS, they only time you hear from them is when bill is due.
If you have a policy with them, change it before it is too late.

Stater Farm Insurance