Staten Island Honda / Fraud

1 1232 Hyland Blvd. 10305Staten Island, NY, United States Review updated:

Dear Mr. Leondis:
I have recently purchased a 2008 Honda Civic coupe from your dealership on Aug.23, 2008. However, copies of the transaction were not provided to me until Sept. 2, 2008. Upon further review of the documents, I notice a copy of the Buyer’s Order and Bill of Sale, a breakdown of cost of the car were missing. I had personally requested this from your business manager, Faysel and my salesman, Zee but was told that such document is non-existent. The Buyer’s Order was signed by Zee and myself. Please send copies of the document to me as soon as possible.
Furthermore, I would like to put to your attention that the New Jersey plates have not arrived. I have attempted to contact your office several times and got the run around. It has been 30 days and expect to have the plates delivered as soon as possible since the in-transit permit expires on Sept. 23, 2008.
Lastly, I have checked with Honda Financial on the status of my loan and was told that no paperwork has been received from your office.
If this cannot be resolved in the next 7 days, please make arrangement to reimburse my $15, 000.00 downpayment and will gladly return the car.
Sincerely,
Kristina Klein

Cc: Honda Financial Services
New York Department of Motor Vehicle
Office of the New York Attorney General, Andrew M Coumo

...as you can see, they have been ripping many people off and this is just ANOTHER example. Something needs to be done about this.

Comments

Wo
  1st of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

***Stay Away*** Called RENZO used car salesman at Staen Island Honda. Asked if 2000 Accord Stock #8U1021N was still on lot. RENZO tells me he can see it because it is in front of dealership. I asked what the interior color was and he didn't know. He told me he would go out to the car and see. He returned a few minutes later and tells me the interior color is beige. Since this was for my grandson, I called my daughter right after hanging up with RENZO. She called RENZO, 1/2 hour later to ask him a question on the Accord. He told her it was No Longer Available. So, he wants us to believe in 1/2 hour the car was sold, all paperwork done, registration and plates acquired and driven off the lot ALL IN 1/2 HOUR. Do yourself a favor, Stay Away From RENZO and SI HONDA. Just read the reviews on this dealership. Unfortunately, I didn't and called. I'm sure I'm not the ONLY ONE.

Wo
  6th of Nov, 2008

It has been 2 weeks since I was told 2000 Accord was no longer available. BUT YET, it still is on the internet.

El
  19th of May, 2009

Now I must say that I have been dealing with SI Honda for 12 years... and I assumed that they took care of me... I sent them close to 100 clients that became loyal clients and all I ever asked for was to be taken care of when I came in to buy or lease a car. They never sent me a thank you or anything which was fine... but the last year or so the service was fn horrific. The last straw for me was on 3/5 I ordered a Black on Black Accord v6 with navigation... they couldnt locate one. 3 weeks later I found several of them on line... DCH in Old Bridge NJ not only had the car but Lauren and Robert beat SI Honda's price by 3500.00!!!
I went that night got the car and went back to SI Honda to get my deposit back and was treated like garbage. I got my refund because I called Amex and they placed a hold on it...
Today, I was informed that I would have to wait 4 days to return my leased truck... AHFC stated that ANY HONDA DEALERSHIP WOULD TAKE THE CAR WITHOUT ANY ISSUES... WELL THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT SI HONDA HAD ISSUES AND GAVE ME A BS STORY OF A 10 DAY GRACE PERIOD... I DONT WANT A 10 DAY GRACE... WHY PAY FOR INSURANCE ON A TRUCK THAT IS GOING TO SIT IN MY DRIVEWAY????

BE WARNED... DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP TO PURCHASE A CAR... FOR SERVICING, MATTY IS THE BEST AS WELL AS GINO... AND REMEMBER SINCE 2003... THESE ARE THE CARS THAT I HAVE GOTTEN FROM THEM...

2003 V6 ACCORD SEDAN EXL WIFE
2003 V6 ACCORD COUPE EXL MINE
2004 HONDA CIVIC NANNY'S CAR
2006 HONDA RIDGELINE RTS LOADED WITH NAVI MINE
2006 HONDA PILOT EXL WITH NAVI WIFES
2006 HONDA CIVIC LX SPECIAL EDITION BROTHER IN LAW... BOUGHT IT
2007 HONDA ACCORD LX SPECIAL EDITION V6 WIFE'S
2007 HONDA ACCORD EXL V4 DAUGHTER'S CAR

I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO SI HONDA AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE NOT TO GO THERE...

STATEN ISLAND PEOPLE CROSS THE BRIDGE... GO TO DCH AND CALL LAUREN...732-721-3333... ITS WORTH IT!!!

Mo
  18th of Sep, 2011

this is the worst Honda dealer in the united state I will never do business with them again. Do not buy from this dealer

Mo
  18th of Sep, 2011

Staten island honda is worst Honda dealer in the united state I will never do bussiness with them again. Do not buy from this dealer

Ji
  8th of Apr, 2012

horrible Dealer do not do business with Staten Island Honda Dealer, All sales personnel are liars including General Manager Faysel Tehseen.
sales Person Tom Tomasollo is a Horrible person and Lies on the face of the customer. Frank Yu is a Dummy manager he just nods his head for every thing.
Here is my Story... I had booked a 2009 Honda Accord, & made a down payment for $1500.00 and told them that will pick up the car in 4-5 days time, after which I sent out the Insurance on the car to keep the car ready for me to pick up after handing over the cashiers check. Tom Tomasollo is the sales person tells me that he cannot deliver the car & after so many follow up & personally visiting the dealer, He promises to delivery it 2 days later, I knew there was some thing fishy here. After several call the following day & speaking to General Manager Faysel (Who never comes on the call & Even if we get him on the call promises to return the call but never does) says that he cannon delivery the car as it was damaged in service it seems... All Lies they have sold the car to other customers for a higher price. I have never seen such a HORRIABLE DEALER. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALER.

An
  9th of May, 2012

pls dont purchased any vehicle from rochellasautosale. The guy is a total scam, 1st off he gave me a price and on the bill of sale added another 3 thousand..Never the less have not rcvd my plates witch i paid for.. Never being sow upsett in my life..rOCHELLAS AUTO SERVICE" the worse dealer.

La
  1st of Mar, 2013

I bought my Honda here. Was supposed to get my first four oil changes free. However, I don't drive quite often so my 3rd oil change was over a year after I bought my car and the service center would no longer honor the agreement. Also, check engine light came on a few months ago. Gino, the service center representative told me it would be $105.00 JUST to look at my car. Outrageous! I brought it to a local mechanic who replaced some water surge valve for $250.00. This place would have charged me $105 ontop of some hyped-upped price for the "Honda" part. I will never go back to this service center EVER AGAIN and I'll never buy another Honda. Oh! When I wrote directly to Honda HQ they sent my letter to Honda Staten Island. Ha! Still no satisfaction.