Stateline BP / gas pump malfunction

1 781 stateline rdSouthaven, MS, United States
Phone: 6623935431

I was pumping gas (pump 2) on February 22, 2010 at 7:31am at the Stateline B P on 781 Stateline Road Southaven Mississippi [protected].I scan her my debit card only once I set the pump with self pump level. I got back in my truck and when it stopped at $3.56. Because my truck was empty, I got back out of the truck and set the self pump level. I was talk on my cell phone sitting in my truck. When I looked back, I say it had pumped 50.00 dollar. I knew something wrong. I jump out the truck and I couldn’t stop the pump from pumping the gas. The attendant came out and turned of the pump. Gas ran down my side of my truck and on my shoes. It ran on the ground to Stateline Road. I took picture of the gas pump and the attendant. I was charged on my debit card $62.05. My truck only takes 40.00. He would not give me a refund for the over charge of gas. A young lady name Tina Morris say the gas on my truck and ground. I would like a refund for over charge of gas and cost to get my truck detailed on the inside and outside. I don’t know if the gas is going to damage my truck. I didn’t have time to take my truck to get wash off. I was running late for work. So, this may cause my paint to fade from the gas.