[Resolved] — state registration scam
SCAM: The website collects and sells your personal data. On the top of this, they charge you a fee for what you can do with The State without any 3ed party agency fees. The phone number is just for show 888-206-4902 and does not have any person answering it. If you have used one of these services, contact your state DMV and state attorney general and alert your credit card issuer. Pay especially close attention to monthly credit card statements to spot unauthorized charges and run your credit report six to eight weeks after that transaction.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
StateRegistration.org Customer Care's Response, Jun 05, 2018
More Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] - fake charges and it too difficult to stop them 
- [Resolved] - this site is a scam 
- [Resolved] - website mimics state site for registration renewals and charges unnecessary fees
- [Resolved] - unauthorized credit card charge for for car sticker registration
- [Resolved] - watch out for this site!!!
- [Resolved] - registration renewal
- [Resolved] - registration of vehicle with plate # 1AWJB3
- [Resolved] - misleads you to think you're renewing car registration
- [Resolved] - vehicle registration renewal in texas
- [Resolved] - transaction id kbaj5s2n