State Lottery Company / False Winnings

1 43 Victoria Street, Hamilton HM, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 44 (0) 7045710785

received e mail for the winnings of 500, 00.00 GBP and needed to send money to Barrister Michael Moore for fees to release the funds.

Also wanted a whole lot of personnal information about bank accounts etc.

Thought I check out the Barrister, how legit he was and came upon the scam section

There has to be something done about this.
I actually did nearly get sucked right in, as I have been doing competitions on the net and have been a real winner .

And did receive lotto tickets for awnsering competitions to receive the tickets.

This is more then outragegous

Inocent people with low fianances are been cought out.

sincerely
Monika Karner

Comments

• Ji
      5th of Jan, 2009

Cease any contact with the good Barrister. I repeat, cease contact with the Barrister. Most, but not all 419 scammers are harmless thieves; others are part of organized gangs. If they have any contact info on you that is legit you can be located. Go to www.scamwarners.com for more information and by the way, they will tell you to immediately cease contact with the Barrister. . . not even to lamely point out that he is a thief because (I know you'll be shocked to hear this) he doesn't care. Not responding leaves them wondering and is the best and only response you should give them. And by the way, now that they have your email address they will most likely pass it around so expect new attempts to separate you from your money.

• Ju
      22nd of Jan, 2009

i agree with you a hundred times, my email is full of lottery email scam, that before you can claim your prize, you have deposit some amount, if its true, dont they deduct the surcharge from your winnings? and sent the rest of the winning, simple as that. So dont be a victim of fraud!

• Ka
      24th of Feb, 2009
    State Lottery Company - Scam
    PLATINUM HABIB BANK PLC
    France
    [protected]@bphbonline.com

Another of those ridiculous mails that pretend that you have won millions of dollars... Note that the sender's email address ([protected]@wanadoo.fr) has been referenced in many hoax-antifraud-complaint sites.

• Sn
      1st of Mar, 2009

michael has a daughter michelle beware whoever is working the internet date sites

• Lu
      8th of May, 2009

i recived an email fron michmoore & asso.aid i won 500, 000 and was to send him 390 to cover fees he alsom sent me a legalization affidavid of claim title form a i sent him a email told him the fbi said not to send any money he sent back said he has worked for diamond uk ltd group for 8 years i was about to send him money till i read your report
    luther ballard
    york s c 29745

6th of Nov, 2009

The reason I found this complaint section is I decided to look up Michael Moore & Associates, as I live in Australia and had no idea of the company. I also thought it was odd that after constant communication, there was suddenly none, after I sent an email stating that they could take the money they required for the legal documents from the winnings earnt. I am glad I didnt follow through. When its too hard to believe - it usually is.