State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company / non-payment of two separate claims
7/31/18: While my Toyota Prius was parked at Kaiser Medical Center garage in Daly City, a cream colored Mercedes scraped my car while backing out. A witness left a note on my windshield with the license plate of the car. My insurance co. contacted State Farm but they didn't pay the claim because they said there was no damage to the Mercedes.
2/20/18: While my previous car, a Honda Accord, was parked on the street in San Francisco, I saw a driver back into my car. He gave me his driver's license and insurance card. State Farm agent left me a message saying they wouldn't pay for it. I didn't understand their reason.
More State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- State Farm Insurance - will not pay claims 
- State Farm Insurance - state farm will not cover my sewer pipe break 
- State Farm Insurance - renters insurance 
- State Farm Insurance - negligence and unprofessionalism 
- State Farm Insurance - wind and hail roof damage 
- StateFarm Insurance - denied my claim 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Company - customer service & policy
- State Farm Homeowners Insurance - abandonment 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - payment
- State Farm - callous & uncaring