State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company / auto insurance and they are disregarding police report

their client hit me, police cam to the scene and their client admitted hitting my car and was given a verbal warning for driving improperly. State farm says they wont accept liability because their client says they didnt hit me and that the police officers report is a fabrication as well as myself and m y spouse are lying. Although I have photos of him fleeing the scene, as i was the passenger so i was able to photo him doing so. Its not a major accident but state farm has stressed my out being belief with their policy of not regarding the police officers site investigation and police report. If we cant regard an officers professional report, then we all need to drive around with dash cams. Which due to state farms outrageous policy, I am choosing to do for my own protection.

Ol
Aug 30, 2018

Comments

• Ca
      Aug 30, 2018

What was the reason for the accident? Did you turn left on a green light? You left out every aspect of the complaint, which would give readers like me, further insight to what happened.