State Farm Insurance / Deception and fraud!

1 15705 Miami Lakeway North B110Miami Lakes, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 305-416-1537

Agent Tonya Turner office called me with the intent of signing me up for a credit card but wouldn't reveal their true intentions. They just said I could get free state farm dollars and she needed my Ok. She gave me a number to call which was a verification service. I didn't give them any information and told them I wasn't signing up for anything. I spoke with the Agent again who asked my why I didn't call the number she gave me and I told her I was not signing up for anything and the verification service told me she was really trying to sign me up for a credit card. I told her in no uncertain terms that I did not want any credit card from her or anyone else. Weeks later I get a letter congratulating me on my new credit card.

Did she call the verification service claiming to be me and signed me up? She signed me up in any event. I called my agent and she didn't believe me. I told her I didn't give her office employee any personal information. I asked her what kind of questions would she have asked me and Tonya said she needed to know how much money I made. I told her I don't give that to no one. She said of course then she asked me how much money I made.

I told her I wanted to switch agents and I gave her an agent name. She lied saying that agent is a very good friend and is not taking any new people. Then I told her I had already called that office and they were glad to accept me.

Tonya Turner and her office has lied to me, signed me up for a credit card I never authorized, and continues to try to sway me from the services I request.

The credit card was done via fraud. The agent is dishonest and untrustworthy.

Comments

• Wp
      31st of Mar, 2010

This is definitely not the way most State Farm agents behave. You have every right to switch agents. You can send a request letter to State Farm directly to do this!