State Farm Insurance Company / fired for working to much
I worked for this company for 10years. Was a very dedicated employee and did a good job for them. I was given a new boss in January and he began writing me up, harrassing me and giving me extra work. By April he made me aware that i was going to be fired.
After i went to Human Resources Dept. and complained about him, i was told I had done nothing wrong. In June I was fired work "working overtime and not getting paid for it".!!!
More State Farm Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- State Farm Insurance - Will not pay claims 
- State Farm Insurance - State Farm will not cover my sewer pipe break 
- State Farm Insurance - Renters Insurance 
- State Farm Insurance - Negligence and unprofessionalism 
- State Farm Insurance - wind and hail roof damage 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - claim processing
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - claim number: 75-3165 80 claim date: 3.2.2018
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - not being paid, getting run around
- [Resolved] State Farm Home Insurance - lack of support
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - emergency road service coverage