State Farm Insurance / State farm takes your money but doesn't pay!
If you use State Farm Insurance run, don't walk, to another company fast! They take your money but give you every hassle in the book when it comes to paying.
They won't follow up on collision claims when you have your car repaired under collision insurance. They say they will go after other driver and get ur deductible back, but they do nothing but send you a letter about 6 months later saying "sorry we aren't going to pursue this any more". If you get hit by an uninsured/underinsured driver, forget state farm giving you anything. A scratch and they will total your car then offer you less than 10% of its actual worth. They low ball all costs on claims. Get ur roof torn up in a hail storm, State Farm will declare there is no damage and you will have to fight them for months to get ur roof repaired. Then they will swear that any price is too high. On liability they will hang you out to dry. I was with them 20+ years and should have quit them 15 years before, I kept thinking that it was just a one time thing, that they would be better next time. Don't fool yourself, they have been sued by more Attorney Generals in more states than I can count. They have very deceptive practices and continue to have them. If you idea of a good neighbor is someone who will harass you, make noise all night, destroy your property and steal from you, then state farm is a good neighbor.
More State Farm Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- State Farm Insurance - Will not pay claims 
- State Farm Insurance - State Farm will not cover my sewer pipe break 
- State Farm Insurance - Renters Insurance 
- State Farm Insurance - Negligence and unprofessionalism 
- State Farm Insurance - wind and hail roof damage 
- State Farm Insurance - non-payment of claim
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - claims department
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - phone service
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - homeowners
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - auto insurance and they are disregarding police report