State Farm / Bait and switch!
My daughter got her license a year a go , and got herself a car. For the first 6 months we kept her under our policy. Well its almost time for her to go away to college, we figured this was a good as time as any to get her one of her own. After shopping around and get a very wide range of quotes we decided upon State Farm. They had the best price.
The associate ran the numbers thru her computer and came up with a figure around $560 for 6 months. All was good, 2 weeks later we get my daughters bill and a cancellation letter on the same day ??? A call to the State Farm office and we get told it was a computer glitch that gave her to low of a rate. But for another $25 a month they could keep her on...??? That a increase of 25%, shame on you preying on young people like that. I will contacting a lawyer over this matter. We do have a 6 month contract with you and it will be upheld.
More State Farm Complaints & Reviews
- State Farm Insurance - Will not pay claims 
- State Farm Insurance - State Farm will not cover my sewer pipe break 
- State Farm Insurance - Renters Insurance 
- State Farm Insurance - Negligence and unprofessionalism 
- State Farm Insurance - wind and hail roof damage 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - auto insurance and they are disregarding police report 
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - non-payment of two separate claims
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - claim processing
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - claim number: 75-3165 80 claim date: 3.2.2018
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - not being paid, getting run around