State Beauty Academy - Duncanville TX / Rude, unprofessional and obnoxious treatment received.

1 United States

I attended the , State Beauty Academy, located at 663 Oriole Blvd, Duncanville TX 75116. I arrived at this beauty college and requested a senior student through the front receptionist. I was assisted by a student, that worked on my hair for over an hour, before the student told me that she did not know why she was called to do hair and she was just a beginner and she could not do what was requested. The young lady after a few more hours walked me to the front and advised the receptionist that she was incapable and that I would like a refund for the style that I paid for. A instructor responded in a loud and rude manor, "well she is not getting her money back" turned to me and stated " so what do you want to do". I explained to the instructor that I have been here for 4 hours and I have a small child and don't have anymore time to give. Cassandra the instructor from New Orleans responded, " oh well you not getting your money back". Well to shorten this story a little, I was passed to another instructor, that still could not do the job until another instructor came in and assisted me. While the instructor was on my hair, Cassandra kept making rude comments towards me, taunting me and went as far as to use profanity towards me. I plan on taking this complaint further, because no one deserves the treatment that I received today.