State Bank Of India (Sbi) / amount has been deducted my account but not added in my bank account

Fatehgarh, India Review updated:

With due regards and humble submission, I would like to bring few lines under your kind consideration and favorable action please. My transaction on 25.12.2016 at 03:50 pm. But my transaction is failed. But amount of Rs.10000 was debited to my account. Paytm txn no - [protected] and Order ID [protected] Request you to please refund the amount. According your email, transaction could not be processed if amount has been deducted from my account it will be automatically credited in your account within 07 working days but the same was not done till date. So, I request you to take an early action so that the amount can be credited back to my account. Please you ordered to own technical team check my query and find out where is my money. And I humble request you to contact technical team and higher authority contact to me. Waiting for your reply please..
Sanjeev Kumar
Contact number-[protected]

So
Jan 10, 2017

Comments

13th of Jan, 2017

dont worry. they are very very prompt in attending to customer complaints. They are the worlds best bank when it comes to servicing customers