State Bank Of India / not handling complaint
Transaction Date 19/12/2013
Transaction Type: Money Transferring through State Bank Collect
Transaction Shown as "Unsuccessful" but money debited from my a/c and not credited to receiver's a/c.
Complaint lodged on 20/12/2013
From 31/12/2013 and onward SBI prepaid CMS site showing Complaint Status as
"Your Complaint has been routed to Branch:ATM SWITCH CENTRE for immediate redressal.
Complaint Status/Resolution : Closed"
SBI officials(branch and Customer Care) said that money will be credited within 45 days.
Now after 45 days they are saying that amount will be credited soon.
But how long should I wait?
Please need some help.
Want to know if I have to do anything else if I want money as soon as possible.
Can I lodge complaint against bank? If yes, How? and Where?
More State Bank Of India Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - updating of mobile number is not happening for a/c no-10635173296
- SBI - personal loan
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400