State Bank Of India / customer harassment

1 India Review updated:

We have a CC account with SBI Anaj Mandi, Shahdara Branch with CC limit of Rs.33 Lac from last four years.

From last four year our turnover is around 1.8 to 2 Cr. and we have no need to increase our CC Limit. But this financial year our turnover is increased to 4.8 Cr. and we needed more funds, as we request SBI to increase our CC limit , but instead of increasing the limit they had decreased our CC limit .

Beside of all this the officers of state bank (smecc chandni chowk) harassed us for returning our title deed they tried to spend time by one or another way.

Also they force us to close our account in spite of requesting them that we have issued some cheques and we need some time to replace them with new cheques but they refused our request by saying that this is a SBI policy.

I want to know when I suspended my CC limit and have a credit balance and I am issuing cheques only with the money in my account how can they refuse to maintain my account.

We think the business is more important that policies, as bank interest we are paying about Rs. 1.6 to 1.9 lacks. to bank except other charges. If someone can’t fulfill the need of their customers obviously he will loose his customers, and the business decrease is not good for him itself.

Now we shifted our account to Allahabad bank with a limit of Rs 80 lacks. We never think of any relation with State bank of India.

Comments

• Ha
      10th of Feb, 2009

Respected sir,
    I am harish kumar. I have account in state bank of india in najafgarh, new dehli branch. I am totally dis-satisfied with the service provide by najafgarh branch. they (staff members) use abusive language with the consumers. even before lunch time viz is scheduled at 2.00 pm to 2.30 pm here they go for lunch at 1 pm only. when I told them to do their duty properly they shout at me and tear off my letter (for the ntpc job application). when I went to complaint for this to the manager the manager was not there he might be not in the office and after then when I reached the deputy-manager r k duhdwal for complaint book he refused to give me the complaint book and used abusive language against me and they (ps mehra-one of the employee and dudhwal) said tujhe jo ukahdna hai humara ukahde le hum tera kaam nahi karenge or na he complaint book denge.
    Sir now it is up to you for your bank reputation.
    Harish kumar
    Responsible citizen of india

• Tu
      13th of Apr, 2009

yuor empoyee in SBI camp branch amravati named mr.rajendra mohekar is in the lOAN section and misusing his power against me the mgr named mr yadhav mohod was in the terror of mr mohekar i am willing to file my education loan from the month of nov and acording to mr mohekar my douments are still not complete they treat me and my father like beggeer it was like he is giving loan to us not the bank this i s my humble request to you please take some ation or they are ready to ruin the reputation of the bank

one of your customer

13th of Jan, 2017

they treat every customer like beggar. They dont care for customers and the chairman also is coolly sitting saying that there are so many branches therefore i wont bother

• Fi
      2nd of Nov, 2017

To whom it may concern
    ...
    This is filmmaker', narinder mahajan having saving a c no 31215913439 and current account no 31217217963 with state bank of india sector -8, panchkula, branch, branch code 12235, postal pincode 134109, haryana, india. I am 38 years of age doing banking with sbi and its different branches from last 20years. I had also availed the car loan and even cleared that too before time. I am honest customer of bank. my wife is also joint holder of the saving account with me (mentioned above). all the staff members are very cordial and having harmonious relations with me and with all other customers.. there is madam ruby tikkoo, officer in bank who is always rude n harsh to maximum of the customers n even to old age persons and even with ladies customer.. today I accompanied my sister dr renu mahajan (phd law) and my old age senior citizen father sh rajinder mahajan (72yrs and senior advocate) both having saving accounts in the same bank n branch. my sister has to add her father name in the locker no 111 cabinet no 4 at the basement of the bank. one gentle man mr saberwal who is also an officer asked me to go mrs ruby tikkoo for the addition of the name in the said locker. we reached the bank at sharp 3pm and contacted mrs ruby tikkoo who not on seat at that time after 10 mins she came n when we requested she said I am very busy n come tommorrow at 12 pm n rest its v tedious job need lot of time n documents. when I told her we are learned n able citizens n brought all the formalities with us in advance like 2 each colour passportsize photographs of both applicants (who are daughter-father), pan cards of both, adhaar cards of both in original n in photocopies n even rs 100 joint affidavit of both applicants she became furious.. and shouted in full public view in hall in the presence of all customers n staff members that she will not add name now. come tommorrow n that too at 12pm n if u will come before that forget about locker... I urged this is not a way to speak to a lady n old age senior citizen customer who are already saving accounts n even locker in active operation... just name has to add in books... but she refused immediately n said no means no'""...

It is pertinent to mention here that mrs ruby tikkoo is famous in dealing bad with customers wherever she has earlier in all the branches.. even cctv footage of 2 nov 2017 from 3 pm to 4 pm is on record.. we were v harassed and feel insulted in bank premises
    it is therefore requested before your good self that strict n stringent actiom may taken against mrs ruby tikkoo at the earliest in interest of justice.. '"justice delayed is justice denied"".
    Yours faithfully '
    Narinder mahajan 9815607007
    Rajinder mahajan 9915797156
    Renu mahajan
    all having saving n current accounts