State Bank Of India / customer harassment
We have a CC account with SBI Anaj Mandi, Shahdara Branch with CC limit of Rs.33 Lac from last four years.
From last four year our turnover is around 1.8 to 2 Cr. and we have no need to increase our CC Limit. But this financial year our turnover is increased to 4.8 Cr. and we needed more funds, as we request SBI to increase our CC limit , but instead of increasing the limit they had decreased our CC limit .
Beside of all this the officers of state bank (smecc chandni chowk) harassed us for returning our title deed they tried to spend time by one or another way.
Also they force us to close our account in spite of requesting them that we have issued some cheques and we need some time to replace them with new cheques but they refused our request by saying that this is a SBI policy.
I want to know when I suspended my CC limit and have a credit balance and I am issuing cheques only with the money in my account how can they refuse to maintain my account.
We think the business is more important that policies, as bank interest we are paying about Rs. 1.6 to 1.9 lacks. to bank except other charges. If someone can’t fulfill the need of their customers obviously he will loose his customers, and the business decrease is not good for him itself.
Now we shifted our account to Allahabad bank with a limit of Rs 80 lacks. We never think of any relation with State bank of India.
More State Bank Of India Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - money transaction from my account (11000 rs)
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - atm room related
- SBI - atm withdrawal related. 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi