State Bank Of India / wrong bill amount
I, had a SBI credit card which was valid only from September’2003 to August’2004. In the above period my total purchase amounted to Rs.84, 802/-. Where as I have already paid an amount Rs.86, 051/-, including a flexipay interest of Rs.904/- and processing fees of Rs.291.43 and government S.Tax of Rs.51.65. But SBI continued to send bills to me with some fictitious amounts, and this was communicated to the bank. Subsequently as per instruction of SBI Collection Manager, Mr. Dhiraj Khanna I paid further Rs.250/- on 24/11/2004 as final settlement. Mr. Khanna again instructed me to pay further Rs.140/- to make final settlement and I paid the amount on 25/01/2005. But SBI continued to send bills to me with ever increasing amount.
On 04/06/2005 I had talk with Mr. Kumar of your Delhi office. I faxed detail on 07/06/2005. (Acknowledgment Ref No. MQ0042060030513). And again had a talk with Ms. Rekha Adhikari of SBI Payment Assistance Unit, Kolkata 14/09/2005 at 11:30 a.m. and she also agreed that the whole problem is due to inconsistency of SBI. So please stop sending bills to me as I do not accept any liability. I understand that I have paid extra amounts of Rs.250/-(24/11/2004) and Rs.140/-(25/01/2005) after being mislead by Mr. Dhiraj Khanna. I have surrendered my card long back on 2004 but till today I am getting calls from SBI with threatening which is really a mental harassment to me.
SBI credit card service is a real BULL SHEET.
More State Bank Of India Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - updating of mobile number is not happening for a/c no-10635173296
- SBI - personal loan
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400