State Bank Of India / wrong bill amount

1 India Review updated:

I, had a SBI credit card which was valid only from September’2003 to August’2004. In the above period my total purchase amounted to Rs.84, 802/-. Where as I have already paid an amount Rs.86, 051/-, including a flexipay interest of Rs.904/- and processing fees of Rs.291.43 and government S.Tax of Rs.51.65. But SBI continued to send bills to me with some fictitious amounts, and this was communicated to the bank. Subsequently as per instruction of SBI Collection Manager, Mr. Dhiraj Khanna I paid further Rs.250/- on 24/11/2004 as final settlement. Mr. Khanna again instructed me to pay further Rs.140/- to make final settlement and I paid the amount on 25/01/2005. But SBI continued to send bills to me with ever increasing amount.

On 04/06/2005 I had talk with Mr. Kumar of your Delhi office. I faxed detail on 07/06/2005. (Acknowledgment Ref No. MQ0042060030513). And again had a talk with Ms. Rekha Adhikari of SBI Payment Assistance Unit, Kolkata 14/09/2005 at 11:30 a.m. and she also agreed that the whole problem is due to inconsistency of SBI. So please stop sending bills to me as I do not accept any liability. I understand that I have paid extra amounts of Rs.250/-(24/11/2004) and Rs.140/-(25/01/2005) after being mislead by Mr. Dhiraj Khanna. I have surrendered my card long back on 2004 but till today I am getting calls from SBI with threatening which is really a mental harassment to me.

SBI credit card service is a real BULL SHEET.

Comments

• Pr
      27th of Aug, 2009

Cash is not dispensed in ATM but account debited ...i accesed in the CANARA BANK, Madhavaram High Road, Perambur ..the date and time i accessed the atm is on 17.08.2009 by around 9pm ..my A/c number:30246950380

23rd of Nov, 2009

SIR
    WITH DUE RESPECT, WOULD LIKE TO STATE THAT ON 11-07-09 I DEPOSITED CHEQUE BEARING NO.269116 ISSUED BY AXIS BANK LTD. DELHI BRANCH OF RS. 2250.00 (RUPEES TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED & FIFTY ONLY) FOR THIS COLLECTION OF SAID MONEY. UNFORTUNATELY, THE AMOUNT HAS NOT BEEN COLLECTED STILL NOW UNDER LANKA STATE BANK OF INDIA, LANKA BRANCH.
    THEREFORE, I REQUEST YOU EARNESTLY TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO LANKA SBI BARNCH SO THAT THE AMOUT MAY BE DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT VERY SOON.
    THANKING YOU SIR