State Bank Of India / scam and cheating

1 India Review updated:

I had applied for an account with SBI hoping that the same would give me online banking facility. But while trying to login with the kit they provided, the site says "invalid userid/password". There is not much help available. The branch manager had given me a mobile no. which he is not at all picking and the 24 hr helpdesk is also not of much help. Sometimes our belief fail us. This is one example for the same.

Comments

• Pa
      27th of Aug, 2008

Hi,

I would like to complaint about state Bank Of India Laon department which is located in Bandra, Mumbai.I had applied for an housing loan from SBI & my proposal was presented on the 21st July 2008 and i had done all my stamp duty & registartion.After submitting all documents there was o movement from their part for more than 1month.After continous follow-ups on 20 th Augsut after 1 month i was told that my loan is approved but the amount which i had asked for will ot be granted.When i asked the reason they said it was due to valuation, The valuation report had come to the STATE BANK OF INDIA ON 5TH AUGUST i was informed regarding the same on the 20th August & as i had already spent more than 1 month by bulider is after me like anything.When i contacted the AGM of th Bank he simply said rather rudely sorry.This is waht service they provide..

• Pe
      31st of Aug, 2008

SBI Gowliguda Branch Hyderabad is infamous in dealing with customer I was issue debit atm card with name embossed as Perugu (instead Of Perugu Balasubramanyam) and issued a cheque book Perugu Subramanyam pass book updation with another used passbook when ever u visit this Particular Branch they guide u to come tomorrow which tomorrow never comes. Hope some body in authority S B I Will certainly go through my complaint.