State Bank Of India / slow working of employees

1 India Review updated:

dear sir,
with due respect i want to state that i have deposited a Axis bank, Bhagalpur branch's Demand Draft into my State bank of India, burnpur branch(code-0049) on 20th feb, 2008. but the money is not encashed. they have sended the reminder so many times tothe state bank of India, Bhagalpur branch but they are not entertaning on the reminder.
it is my kind request to you to please look into my matter and solve it as soon as possible.

yours sincerly,
JITENDRA NARAYAN LALL

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ra
      16th of Feb, 2011

Sub : Permanent Surrender ATM-CUM-DEBIT CARD
    No : 6220180148800197821 and

Ref : My Saving Account No : 11202258144
    Ref : Previus Letter dt. 04/11/2010

With reference to the above I regret to inform you that I have already submitted several letters dt. 22/06/2007, 31/03/2009, 28/07/2010 & 04/11/2010 weaving Rs. 50/- for the above ATM Cards are already cancelled on 22/06/2007. I went several times to my Baguiati Branch Manager but he assurance me day after day but no result come out from him and at last he given me a phone no : 08026599990 to call personally for canceling my ATM Cards but till date I can not connect this number. When I call that number always said this number is busy in time please call after some time. In that case I think this year your system further debit Rs. 50/- from my account. I am feeling really very much helpless, please solve this matter as early as possible and credited my previous dues to my account and I will be grateful for that.
    Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,

Subhadra Chatterjee
    Enclo : Xerox copy of four letters.

16th of Jul, 2008

these type of problems are very common in any institution, because of the sleeping attitude of the management . The real problem is accute shortage of staff in the branches and no encouragement from the management to the officials who work till late nights as bonded labourers in the bank. Govt intentention to bring bad image and finally sell out the institution to make money to fulfill the vote bank promises

• Ar
      7th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir,

I got one cheque from Central Bank of India, My account is with SBI Korba Branch (Chhattisgarh). I deposit the cheque in the drop box as adviced by the cashier on 22 September . Till date the cash has not come and there is no details about my cheque. when i asked to the concern person, he is not giving any response. He is saying u'r cheque is lost.

Kindly do the needful to those irresponsible persons.

• Ka
      28th of Feb, 2009

NOT OPEN NEW SAVING ACCOUNT IN SBI OF HALDIA-BASUDEVPUR
    Dear Sir,
    with due respect i want to state that I am Emplyoee of a ALCHEMIST LTD of Haldia and I am Indian . My address is Village & Post Office - Panchkhuri, P.S _ Kotwoly Dist - Paschim Medinipur now I (Kashinath BHowmik) want to open a savings account in your Basudevpur Branch (haldia) on 28/02/2009 so fill up the proper form of SBI and fllowing documents cnclosed a)Voter I card b)Salary seet c)Ratiton card d)Authoried latter of own financial secotor and go 12.20 pm but not open a savings account for late come to bank (12.20 p.m).
    Please call me office hour of SBI and may fault so kindly send mail . My mail address is : kashi_34@rediff.com/sarmistha_kashinath@yahoo.com.
    Thanking You
    Your faithfully
    Kashinath Bhowmik
    Haldia/9832128412

• Da
      7th of Oct, 2009

Respected sir,
    I AM A FRANCHISE HOLDER OF FIRST FLIGHT COURIER COMPANY IN TANDA URMAR DISTT-HOSHIARPUR PUNJAB.I PICK A PARCEL FROM SBI TANDA URMAR ON 23/03/2009. TO SMT B.MADHURI STATE BANK OF INDIA SIKANDRABAD. WIGHT-6KG. THT DILVER ON 26/03/09.WHN I GO TO MANAGER MR NAYYER FOR TAKE PAYMENT OF MY PARCEL RS-1020(one thousand twenty).HE ASK ME THT HE ALREADY PAY THIS PAYMENT TO SOMEONE.I CHEK THT FRM MY END KNOW ONE TAKE THIS PAYMENT FRM THT BANKI I REQUEST U TO ARRANGE MY PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSIBLE.I HAND OVER POD AND BILL COPY TO BANK
    REGD
    DALJIT SINGH
    FIRST FLIGHT COURIER
    TANDA URMAR DISTT HSP PB M#09814921322

• Pa
      26th of Jun, 2009

Hello,

I have applied for Demat and online trading account in State Bank of India, J P Nagar branch, Bangalore in the month of March, 2009. It was activated on 3rd of March. Later I got a rejection on the account operation due to Branch code change in my documents. It was solved somehow. Again I got my account rejected due to a single alphabet mismatch in my name when comparing my bank account name with that of PAN card. J P nagar branch was unable to solve this problem and treated me UNPROFESSIONALLY and asked me to go to my home branch to get my name change(single alphabet mismatch) certified. I went to my home branch on my working day of my office on loss of pay and bearing my travelling charges to Gulbarga. But I got a certificate form my home branch saying that the name belongs to me only. I submitted the same certificate in original to one of the State Bank of India executives who promised me to get my trading password activated in two days. Even after one week later, I am not given with my User name and Password to use my trading account. I am struggling with the bank manager of JP nagar and one of the Demat account executives in same branch from past FOUR MONTHS.

I am feeling so sorry to bank with State Bank of India, the LEADING bank of India, any more due to this kind of service from this branch.

Expecting some thing from you people at least now.
    Your's Sincerely

Pankaj P Chitgupkar

Account Number:10635195175
    Demat account Number: 1301930000941611
    PAN Card Number: AGLPC1761B
    ESI NUMBER:ESI64064

Kindly get back to me for more clarifications.

Cell Number:+919731405556

• Vi
      6th of Jul, 2009

Mail has been sent to you Mr.Pankaj P Chitgupkar for trading account. Please do not openly provide your information in any forum

Regards,
    Vivek Godgift J
    State Bank of India

• Di
      10th of Dec, 2009

iam very old customer of sbi noida NSEZ. but now iam frusted his services and behaviour. this is not one bank story, ALL bank are same.

add: SBI 2) SBI
    SECT.82 KENDRRIYA VIHAR NSEZ, ADMINISTRATION BLOCK
    NOIDA, U.P NODIA PH-II NOIDA, U.P

• Mm
      11th of Aug, 2009

Sub: Regarding double transiation on may ATM CARD NO.6220180348600019346 of my saving bank A/C No.10554013492.
    Sir, I have drawn Rs.3000(Three thousand only)Throu, my ATM card on 05-07-09, from State bank of India Industrial Area Naini ATM.
    Due to wrong transiation of ATM Rs 6000/ Debited from my saving A/C No.10554013492 in place of Rs. 3000/.
    Pl. check my saving A/C & correct the Transition and credit Rs. 3000/(exess debit)to my same A/C.

Thanking You
    E-mail: vsingh_nni@itiltd.co.in

• Pa
      11th of Aug, 2009

Respected sir,
    At 10.8.2009 near 7.00 o'clock evening, i went to transact the money in IOB ATM service.But it has been displayed as a transction failed.So i didn't get the receipt as well as money.After that, today 11.8.2009 morning, i enquired the SBI staff about this complaint.But they told me that my transaction has processed clearly.So i request you to get my money back as soon as possible.

• Ji
      24th of Aug, 2009

Dear Sir,

My name is Jitendra D Tirkar I have an account with SBI Meghaninagar. Today on the day of 24th august 2009, I had been to SBI meghaninagar at 1.20PM for deposing Money and its happened at 2.40PM and more ever there is 4 window 1st is for ATM Holder 2nd and 3rd are for money transaction and 4th is for pass book entry after deposing money we have stand again in queue for getting entry in pass book and for each customer for money transaction it took 8 to 10 min. and after tacking with asst manager we can not get any proper replay.

I would like to know what official time for money transaction is. And what action will be going to tack care of best service by Meghaninagar SBI branch?

My Contact no is 09898007147 and my Email ID is tirkarr@yahoo.co.in for your kind information.

Please do need full and oblige me

Thanking you

Jitendra Tirkar

• Vi
      4th of Sep, 2009

sir good evening

sir mai sbi iit roorkee branch mai gaya . vahan per ek ladies employe k counter per mai line mai lag gaya uske kam kerne ki speed itni sust thi ki mer second no. tha aur mera no. 30 minute mai aaya. uske bad mujhe bhel ki fees submit kerne ke liye30 minute lage bad mai maine apni passbook mai entry karane ke liye pass book di emp. ne mana ker diya reason puchne per mana ker diya. maine jo receipt fees bharne ke liye di thi us per o journal no. likha vo samajh maii nai aaya agar aisi handwriting sbi ke employee ki hogi to record sare samajh nai aayenge. maine unse pucha to meri taraf gussa kerte huye journal no. bataya koi bat nai maine pass book mai entry kerne ke liye dusre counter per gaya vahan 25 minute bad meri bari aayi vi bhi ladies thi per usne bhi mana ker diya passbook mai entry ke liye bina kisi karan ke.

employees ke aise behave ko dekhker mujhe gussa aaya maine inki complaine bank manager se kerni chaha to mai unke cabin mai gaya jab unhone mujh se pucha to maine problem bata di per thori der mai peon ko bulaya aur kaha ki inhe ander kisne beja aur peon mujhe laker bahar aaya . mujhe gussa aaya apni insert hote dekh.

darsal is branch ke all employees ko kisi ka der nai apni merji se work kerte hai time se pahle hi counter chod denge aur time ke bad counter per aana aur slow speed se work kerna inki aadat ban gayi jiske chalte all customer of this bank are disturbed .

per koi perticular bank mai complaine office na hone se sab sahan kerte hai in bank's employee ke amanviye behave ko. kisse in sabhi customers mai gussa bhara hai per majbur hai ki kuch nai ker sakte in ke khilaf.

i hope ki aap is sambhand mai action lenge aur in employee ki janch ker punish karenge.
    thanks
    N.K.GUPTA MOB.NO.-09837946934, EMAIL ID- garg.narendra001@gmail.com

handwriting ke proof ke liye mai receipt ki scan copy attach ker raha hun plz journal no. jo mai mark kiya check ker lena .thanks

• Kh
      27th of Sep, 2009

Respected sir, my saving bank account no 10820742322...state bank of india..hospet, bellary(dist) karnataka...i have used bank of india ATM on 11 aug 2009 at guntur andra pradesh i tried to withdraw cash not recieved, , i checked my balance immidiatly i got the state ment Rs 4000/- debited from my account...i given a complaint to both of the banks in writing no responce from the banks please look into this matter and do the need full as early as possible

• Du
      25th of Oct, 2009

Sir
    i am a Government employee of Uttar Prades Govt. I am working as INSTRUCTOR Cookery in Food Science Training Centre VARANASI. It is the Department of HortiCulture And Food Processing U.P. My Pay Band - 3 (Rs. 15600 - 39100) and Grade Pay Rs. 5400
    My Gross Salary is Aprox Rs.33000 and Net is Aprox Rs. 28000.

Sir maine ek CAR LOAN ke liye 8 oct 2009 ko Apply kiya ki dhan trayodisi ko car khareed loon parantu muzhe az tak ye pata nahi chal parha hai ki car loan milega ki nahi.

maine apna sara documents Sri Johari ji ke pas SBI Car Loan section me submitt kara diya hai.

koi varificatin sri Saxena Br. Manager Mohaddipur, Gorakhpur ke dwara kar ke bhejna hai parantu Sri Saxena Ji Dwara 15 days se adhik ho jane ke bawjud bhi late kar rahen hain. kan pe jun tak nahi reng rahi hai.

Please mere case ko SBI main Branch Varanasi ke car loan section se karane ke liye necessory action len.

• Fa
      28th of Nov, 2009

sir
    i dropped my RBI chequedraft no 329192 dt 19-11-2009 of Rs162848.00 of my current AC no 30414077856 MS Siemen Industries on 20-11-2009 in my home branch Raja Garden New Delhi my cheque still uncleared & my branch maneger doesnt
    give me any reson or information about this delay so its my requst do some thing for clear my cheque as soon as possible
    YOURS TRULY
    FARYAD SINGH (9810413657)

• Ha
      27th of Nov, 2009

respected sir
    i have an account in state bank of india gwalior jayendraganj branch the branch code is 3213 i have requested an atm card for my account but neither the branch manager nor the atm incharge is giving me the atm card . when i requested them to close my account and repay my amount to me they refuse to do it.
    they misbehaved me and used slang language

please take further steps for the above described matter
    Harish chandra sharma
    a/c no. 10124140400
    ph 9407586440
    Gwalior

• Kh
      22nd of Dec, 2009

Respected Sir,
    I hold a duty drawback account in your sbi bank, at air cargo complex branch andheri (e).
    We have a r.t.g.s account in the said branch, the air cargo customs have already credited the drawback amount at the said branch.
    But we are not getting the credit in our accounts for nearly a month, whenever we send one of our staff to the branch they do not entertain us saying that they have shortage of staff, as seen by our staff the responsible person does not credit the amount even if they are free.
    We have to make payments to the iata agents and to the suppliers.Iwould further request you to look into this matter and resolve my problem and oblige me

• As
      14th of Jan, 2010

Dear sir,
    With due respect I want to say that today (14/10/2010) morning around 09:32pm I went to an IDBI bank ATM (ATM ID: ATM2331) to withdraw money from my SBI atm card. I entered Rs. 1200/- to withdraw but this IDBI bank atm neither dispensed cash nor provided the transaction slip for this transaction. After waiting for sometime when I checked my balance, it showed Rs. 200/- less.
    Sir, I request you to look into this matter and resolve my problem and oblige.

• Na
      15th of Mar, 2010

dear sir,
    i am ashish gupta account no:-30942114458 r/o:-mohalla chamkani kabala post office krishna nagar
    shahjahanpur i am having an saving account withchowk branchshahjahanpur i want a micr cheque book my account has been debited for that requirement of cheque book but i have not got my cheque book yet

17th of Mar, 2010

dear sir
    i am from tezpur, assam, i went 3 or 4 times to SBI bazar branch(tezpur, sonitpur, assam, pin 784001), for open new a/c but staffs are not giving any response to me, they told me that opening of new a/c totaly closed in thise days. acctuly i m workig people and my salary will come to my a/c so i went, please sir take action against them.
    your faithfully.