starvrock harley davidson / got ripped off

starvrock harley davidson
Phone: 8154311900
went in to match another dealer quote they said they can beat it so i bought a new bike from them and added 12k in add ons they had my bike for 4 months and didnt finish after they said i still owe them 4k i said for what after dealing with them for 8 hours in meetings found they were double charging me for stuff i already paid for and that they refused to put on thier oem quote from other dealers quote so i removed my bike from them and to another place where i have to pay 3k to finish my bike also my bike left starved rock hd with scratches in whole bike that they could not get out so i have to pay eight hundred dollars to have body shop to remove them and some parts they put on dont fit correctly i have 40k in my bike and for what how can a buissness get away with this!!!

N  29th of May, 2015 by
Yes purchasedefinitely 30k worth of bike. Died on the way home. They said to jiggle the yellow wire. They messed up the alignment and I went though 5 belts $$$$$$.
A  4th of Dec, 2015 by
I call about getting some work done for my bike and talk to a lady on the phone. She quoted me a price and didn't get what she told me I was getting.. So this is how it went. I races motorcycle for 25 years. And in them years I order a lot of parts over the phone. And always got it right. Not there so I talk to the owner about what happen and he said that she has been working for me for years I believe her find out only a short amount of time in the service department. A got bent over by them. She quoted me the wrong price for the work I was suppose to get. your only talkin a couple hundred of dollars. but he refused to even listen to me and stated to be getting angry and calling me names.. I will never step foot in that place again.