Startraffic / startraffic.net / charged for services never received

Startraffic / startraffic.net
Startraffic.net sells email advertising among other things. Startraffic.net list all sorts of services and guarantees but startraffic.net doesn't live up to startraffic.net promisses or even provide the services paid for.

I paid startraffic.net to advertise our business. Startraffic.net was worfully slow at getting anything done. After about 6 weeks of back and forth with startraffic.net I finally had enough and asked them to refund my payment. Startraffic.net had already put my ads over a month behind. Startraffic.net DOES advertise a money back guarantee but in this case they had not even sent my ads out yet but refused to refund my money. I contacted stratraffic.net again and startraffic.net said startraffic.net had sent the ads out. I asked for proof of some kind since we had gotten NO RESULTS AT ALL. Startraffic.net just kept stonwalling me and telling me startraffic had proof my ads were sent. I requested the proof startraffic.net said they had and they still refused to send anything.

Avoid Startraffic.net unless you need to throw your money away. Startraffic.net are, IMHO, rip offs and liars that falsly advertise their products, results and guarantees. Startraffic.net should be avoided.

A  21st of May, 2009 by
I should have read your complaint first, just wasted $119.99. I bought the targeted optins and received a few redirects instead. All the redirects lasted less then 30 seconds so I'm sure that they are using a program to redirect instead of real people.

If you think Pay pal will protect you...not!! Don't buy from them.