Starsunglasses.com / No contact, no refunds, nothing!

1 318 Indian Trace #141, Weston, FL, US Review updated:

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE! It is a complete and total scam! I received my order, however, the sunglasses didn't suit me and there is no way to get your refund! No response to any of my many inquiries! Now I'm doubting the authenticity of the glasses and won't be able to sell them! I contacted the Better Business Bureau of Florida who also received no response. I cannot believe this website still exists. Don't be fooled like me and many others!!! STAY AWAY FROM STARSUNGLASSES.COM!!!

Ka

Starsunglasses.com
    Ft Lauderdale
    Florida
    Starsunglasses.com

I bought my husband a pair of rayband sunglasses. He did not like them so I returned them for a refund. I never recieved the $80 refund. It's been since Feb 2017 and I have heard nothing and have not recieved my refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE
    Margaret Pinto
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ih
      May 25, 2010

I agree! I placed an order and they waited 10 days to send me a confirmation... it took so long that I thought the order just never went through so I ordered another pair. When I realized that both orders went through I cancelled one. They cancelled the order, but never returned my money. I sent 15-20 emails and they never responded. No phone number listed on the site. I am so angry about this, I would love to shut them down.

• Dd
      Sep 07, 2010

WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!
    I am still waiting for my sunglasses ordered on Aug. 24th 2017. I never got a tracking number. I have contacted on their "form" repeatedly. Nothing. I just get an automated email that someone will email me. There is not number on their site. It's not just me. Unfortunately, I thought I was getting a good deal that I didn't research the company, otherwise I would have read that they stink and are a scam.