Starlane Homes / Starlane -Worst Builder of the Year

1 Canada Review updated:

I have purcahed new from Starlane Homes in Aurora Ontario
During the first year of accupancy I had a ton many problem resulted from very cheap material and very poor workmanship not withstanding poor customer service in rectifying my issue.
The home was not insulated properly, bath room leak, unleveled flooring tile and so on. Every time I contacted the builder, they send a handy man for repair which didnot last long.The home owners in this area struglled to get beck their $600 deposit which builder kept it for over 4 years .
Think twice if you want to buy home from this builder. It has may unhappy customers.

Comments

• Ro
      8th of Apr, 2008

I DIDN'T ORDER THIS SERVICE SO CANCEL IT.

• Do
      14th of Apr, 2008

I did a one time phone look-up service and they keep drafting from my checking

• Ra
      17th of Apr, 2008

Landline is dead .

• Me
      19th of Apr, 2008

you took money out of my account that was my rent money

• Vi
      1st of May, 2008

messages being sent on chat automatically

• Ne
      5th of May, 2008

IDID NOT BUY NOR DID I RENEW, CANCEL NOW AND REFUND NOW

• Ba
      5th of Jun, 2008

They keep taking 1.00 out of my account each month. Who are they and how can I stop them

• Pa
      29th of Aug, 2008

I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS SERVICE INTENTIONALLY>PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME AND REFUND ANY MONEY>

• Ss
      21st of Sep, 2008

i have not seeing the uses of broad band although i have enter correct portal id and password

• Qu
      29th of Sep, 2008

refund request 2846912

• Da
      10th of Oct, 2008

i do not wont this nor did i order this do not try to take money off my card again

1st of Dec, 2008

on 12 nov 2008 my Visa Card was billed for Rs 1207.77 by ASKNET-SHOPS.COM; I have no idea why?

2nd of Dec, 2008

I have tried several times to download 360 share and it won't download.

• Br
      3rd of Dec, 2008

was charged money for something i never even heard of and i want it back now

• Ab
      4th of Dec, 2008

dear sir i have a speed plan of 256kbps even then the downloadin speed is so poor so plz help me...

• Su
      15th of Jun, 2009

We bought a home in Brampton with this builder in 2006 - we are still waiting for our security deposit of $1000. This builder is the only one i know that require this.

22nd of Jul, 2009

I agree completely with this. I am currently trying to deal with a Starlane "customer care" the attempts to defect my concerns with meaningless banter. The fact is our roof leaked in a 3 month old home!!! Starlane should replace all damages due to faulty craftsmanship. There reps need training in customer service because it is brutal.

• Ve
      18th of Aug, 2009

for account checking, the user id given by u is displayed as invalid in ur website...

• Bi
      18th of Mar, 2010

this company has taken money from my account without my permission. how can I get my money back?

• Pl
      25th of Sep, 2010

I request you to close membership and to stop collec tion bills from my credit card immediately.