StarHub / total deactivation of sim card upon late payment
To practice cutting off of calling, data and messaging capabilities after 1 month late payment? Is this how you treat your customer who have been with Starhub for so many years??
I made a reactivation request and commit to pay within 5 days. True, somehow I forgot again. But in the past Starhub will still make sure I can at least call 1633 to request for reactivation. Now it is a total cut off. I can't even make payment on my AXS app even if I want to. With the messaging cut off I can't even make payments online because I can't receive the OTP password messages. I have to find my way to my ibanking token in order to log in to ibanking to make the payment. If I don't have my token with me I would need to wait a whole day to get home and get it paid or somehow look for an AXS machine????
Is this Starhub way of punishing late payers or is Starhub trying to chase for payment. To me, this is blatantly a PUNISHMENT. Please review your processes and stop pushing your customers away!
More StarHub Complaints & Reviews
- StarHub - extremely poor & bad services! 
- Starhub Maxonline - deception / poor service 
- StarHub - recontract 
- StarHub - terrible service 
- StarHub - failure to rectify activation of sim card 
- StarHub - Customer service Westgate
- StarHub - feedback - after sales services
- StarHub - free samsung gear iconx worth $268!
- StarHub - prepaid sim card
- StarHub - postpaid配套，无法使用4g。照样付费，没有data