StarHub / cable tv

Singapore

Dear Sir / Madam,
I had subscribed to StarHub Cable TV which comes with 1 mbps internet, recording facility. Due to some technical fault with the set up box, I have swapped the old one with the new set up box which has no recording facility. To my surprise, 1 mbps internet also not available with the new set up box. Few months back I had renewed my cable TV contract with starthub where I am a customer of starhub for more than 5 years.
I have contacted customer care on 30th Apr 2017 at 1550hrs from my landline number with regards to the 1 mbps internet and they said it is no longer available with the new set up box. While I was enquiring with the customer service officer, he just hanged the call without clarifying my queries.
Hereby I am requesting to enable the 1 mbps internet service till my contract expires or else kindly terminate the contract where I will not pay any early termination penalty if arises.
I have subscribed star hub cable TV mainly due to 1mbps internet service, if that is not available with the new set up box then no meaning for me to continue the contract with the star hub.
You may reach me with regards to the above matter.

Thanks and Regards