StarHub / billing
I am a university student in Sinagpore, I came to Singapore 4 months back from India. I signed a contract with starhub for 1 year service. I took the $60 plan per month. whenever i get my bill, it is always more than $120, they refuse to put a cap on my bill, refuse to inform me of my bill in the middle of the month, I get a call after 2 months saying my bill is $312 and i have to pay the whole amount within 3 says or services will be terminated. They even overcharge on international calls. Their "subsidized" line 018 is a scam. I live on a student budget and now they tell me I have to pay $542 to get out of the contract.
More StarHub Complaints & Reviews
- StarHub - extremely poor & bad services! 
- Starhub Maxonline - deception / poor service 
- StarHub - recontract 
- StarHub - terrible service 
- StarHub - failure to rectify activation of sim card 
- StarHub - cable tv
- StarHub - roaming fee 
- StarHub - mobile line.
- StarHub - worst service from starhub hotline
- Starhub Mobile Services - poor services