Stardock/Tweak Vista / Money Back Guarantee

United States, Illinois, Saint Charles
Saint Charles
I was having issues with my PC and found a software called Tweak Vista. Well when I saw that you had to use their downloader "Impulse" I should have stopped there. Tweak Vista cost me $19.99 and after using as instructed my PC booted to more errors than pre Tweak Vista. I went to a restore point in Vista and asked for a refund, they responded with a link to their refund policy. Which in a nutshell wants you to debug their software. They want me to reinstall Tweak Vista and then go back and forth until they are satisfied (not me the customer) that the issue can not be resolved. Reason I downloaded it is I saw that there was a Money Back Guarantee; be forewarned that guarantee has the above string attached. To get a full refund you must fully utilize their tech support services until such time that they feel the issue can not be resolved. When companies have an asterisk with their guarantees, stop and do not buy. I will not buy again from this company or any of the related companies to Stardock. Since I do not want to play the debugging game with them they are only offering a 75% refund, DO NOT buy from this company. When friends, family and coleagues ask me about computer related issues this company is on the "Do Not Buy" list.