Starbucks / overcharged
At monte carlo may 14 2017. Terminal 3193 check [protected] dinorah p.
I ordered a vente nonfat mocha and was charged for white mocha.
Upon picking up my mocha, I told the male barista I did not order white mocha and it should be 6.30. He told d.P. She over charged me.. Her reply was they are both the same price and walked away. I don't want to make a scene over 40 cents, but an apology or acknowledgement would have been appropriate.
A refund of $9.90 cad would be appreciated.
[protected] avenue edmonton, alberta canada t5n1b3
More Starbucks Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills 
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice 
- Starbucks - awful service 
- Starbucks - firing an employee! 
- Starbucks - fraud and scam 
- Starbucks - unethical behavior
- Starbucks - 12 oz phoenix pottery coffee mug
- Starbucks - service
- Starbucks - lousy experience 
- Starbucks - I was threatened by a starbucks employee at this exact starbucks location 17980 w bluemound rd. brookfield wisconsin 53045